Help me!! How pretty am I?

• Very
  • Meh
  • Eh
  • Ew
  • Gross

Most Helpful Guy

• Put a pic up with a normal pose?

• One with you standing up and smiling. Not plucking your lips

• Lol what you don't like the do hehe no it was how my hair was when I woke up I thought it looked funny so I took a pic

• lol oh. I thought that might be how you always have it :) Anyway feel confident in yourself because you've got a really pretty face. You've got just as much potential as any girl. Don't have doubts about yourself. If you feel confident you'll shine and it will show. And if you're unhappy about anything then change it. But do it for YOU

What Guys Said 6

• U accidentally uploaded a pic of your brother dude

• I think you have chosen a pretty bad photo. I dont think you are ugly or unnatractive, but I think the reason you aren't getting good comments is because I dont think you could have picked/chosen a less flattering photo to put up here

• You look decent, but I'm generally not attracted to any girl younger than 22 so still unattractive to me just because of age. I'll just say you have a good face and eyes but maybe the weight is the biggest issue...

• Your hair style is top nitch out there love it yes!

• LOSE WEIGHT

• Why are yo so insecure about yourself? you look damn pretty trust me 😘

What Girls Said 4