Girls, at first glance of me what do think and feel and what rating would you give me out of 10 ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like that shirt and your hair is too high at the top, but you are very attractive.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Just based on looks- 10! You're very handsome! But why are you doing this to yourself? Attractiveness is subjective. What one person finds attractive, another doesn't.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well i single and was bored that why did this and thank you for comment :)

• Show All
    • @poppykate ... ha ha I used to be Melbournian... I don't consider myself superficial... in fact Melbourne girls are great fun!!! :)))

• I grew up in South Africa :)

• 8/10 with bonus points for the shirt

0|1
    0|0
  • yep... you're a hunny.. I give you a 12.. plus we're neighbours.. :)))

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow a 12 plus that a first and if we neighbour's were you from? And thank you ;)

• I just followed you... look in your follow section of your profile page... but to save you time.. Australia.. :))) your welcome...

• Well i sent message and saw that followed me. Well we in the same country

• Everyone is going to rate you differently based on their personal preferences. I think you are rather good looking. I would give you an 8. I would definitely date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look hot. I feel like you seem happy at the moment. I would give you 7.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww Thank you and i was happy at the moment of photo and i am still happy.;) What do you look like?

• 2 out of 10.

0|0
    0|1
  • 6/10 :) not my type sorry

0|0
    0|0