How can I improve my self when I am annoyed of my physical appearance, I know There are lots of things to develop, but where should I start?

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by putting your health first and your appearance will follow. Eat healthy and drink adequate water. It will hydrate your skin and make you look better. Then exercise routinely. That will improve physical and mental health. Your appearance and confidence levels will follow on their own. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Start by making friends, close friends who can talk with about everything honestly

• You should start by going to the gym, eating less, and putting emphasis on working out your butt

• What's wrong with you?

• Low self esteem and I know I'm not really pretty

• So what? Nothing wrong with that. I'm not even into Asian chicks and consider you attractive

• That's nice to hear. by the way thank you

What Girls Said 1

• Oooh exciting times :)

Well the main things I'd say are
    - Love yourself how you are RIGHT now, you could die tomorrow haha.. Love yourself for the now :)
    - Don't try to change everyone all at once, focus on one area first
    - Don't expect unrealistic results, or results over night
    - Do changes in a healthy way

Find the area that bothers you the most, and then work on that :)