Girls, have you ever taken a picture where you feel absolutely flawless?

Girls, have you ever taken a picture where you feel absolutely flawless??
Well I just took this picture and I feel flawless!

Have you ever taken a picture and felt flawless? Post a pic that you feel flawless in and lets appreciate all of us beautiful girls!!

10

Most Helpful Girl

• YES OMG AND HOLY CRAP U LOOK GORRGGGGGGGG!!!

post a pic? i don't know i guess i felt pretty awesome when i took my profile pic =]

• Awweee thank you so much girly but damn compared to you I'm so not gorgeous that's totally you!!!

• You're welcome and umm just use proactive 3 times a day plus you know I have foundation on lol

• ahh proactive, iv heard it's great! who cares? u still look amazing :)

What Girls Said 9

• Well let me just say that you look absolutely stunning! Sheesh. But yeah, I don't think I've ever taken a flawless pic. I always find something wrong. But I do have a few that I think are pretty ok.

http://i.imgur.com/EQyXoOi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8O3ZqV6.jpg

• Awe well thank you and psh girl you are gorgeous I don't know what you're talking about I don't see one thing wrong with either of thise pics!!

• You're welcome! And thank you.

• OMG!!! You have the most beautiful and absolutely stunning eyes I have ever seen!!! And your makeup really compliments the shape and color of your eyes!! Seriously, I've never seen more beautiful eyes! Holy crap, you should be a model girly!!!

• Yeah the most recent flawless feeling photo is my profile photo. You look stunning, by the by. :)

• Well its an absolutely beautiful picture of you! Thank you so much hun :)

• Lol no I've never taken a picture like that but hey you're really pretty 😍

• Hmm I think I look nice in my profile picture. I also posted one a day or two ago that I thought looked nice. I don't know if I feel flawless just a little better about how I look. 😳

• Probably when I was young

• Im bad at taking the pics so I have none where I feel flawless:(

• Nope. I always see something to improve

• Show nothing to these fuckers