My life sucks. so what? I can deal with it?

i have a boyish figure http://imgur.com/a/2Z7Nz no one likes it and im insecure about it cause guys never look at me and i just wanna cry all day. are there any meds to help me forget i have an ugly body and make me feel better? have you ever met a guy that liked a figure like mine with no hips?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean... I have a boyish figure too. It sucks.

What Guys Said 14

• i stopped giving you the benefit of doubt a while ago. damn d00d, either pick a new troll topic or seriously find help to get over your body images if you are actually legit. yaddayaddayadda always had the best jokes with you.

• To be honest, the face is far more important than the body. A girl with a passable body and a cute good-looking face is far more attractive than a "10/10" body and a completely repulsive face.

Honestly, the body is a bonus. The face is what matters. And the voice, oddly enough.

• Are you kidding me? Your tummy looks so nice!

• What is so boyish about that? Nothing.

• There's nothing wrong with your body. It looks fine to me.

• Seriously? You're hot! You have hips and they are accentuated by your tiny waist. You've got to be kidding me. Is this a trolling post?

• "We can't tell what you look like from butt pics alone. You are 19 so there's a few more years until you "fill out" and get a "woman's body". Give it a few years and your hips will probably fill out and if they don't then hit the gym to make you can't get naturally." this is what someone told me so no:(

• and two guys downvoted you:( they probably hated my figure:(

• They downvoted because they think you are a troll and I am feeding you. I don't know, you may be a troll...

• Honestly your figure looks fine to me you still have that hourglass shape, in fact I find it attractive. go out and be happy

• I think your only problem may be the need to see an eye doctor. You are really very pretty (Honest to God). I like a figure like yours : )

• I don't know what your talking about your body's fine, I'd go out with you. But to answer your question probably no legal ones.

• You're delusional. Your body isn't "boyish" in any sense of the word.

• You can't be serious... are you serious? Notsureifsrs

• The link doesn't work

• But you so sexy, I like girls with a bit of abs

• I like your figure, and I'm not just saying that. Remember there will be dudes out there who like you but won't approach coz they're shy. Those curvy girls who get all that attention... are usually attracting assholes anyway. lol

• i wish i were one of them:( it sucks looking like a boy

What Girls Said 1

• You have a hot body, and I'm straight soooo...