Just by going on description would you say this is fat?

I weigh 129 pounds at 5'6. My measurements are waist:26 bust:32 hip:35
Thigh: 21
I'm a UK 8 in tops and dresses and UK 10 in bottoms.
My mum says i'm skinny but i disagree.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please take it from me you certainly are not fat. Please don't get into the habit of thinking that way because that's a sure way of becoming anorexic!! And nobody wants you to go down that road!!
    I'll tell you about my sister (and my mum is about the same). She is 5' 1" tall and about the same weight and is size 10.
    For your height I think you are nicely slim, not skinny and certainly not fat. Just about perfect!!
    Always aim to keep toned, though. Gentle to moderate exercising is all it takes.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds slim to me

• Of course that's not fat, how would that be fat?

I don't see how that would in any way be fat.

• Not at all. I prefer much larger. At 5'6" I would like to see 160 lbs. But that's me.

Not fat at all in my book.

• No. That's actually a perfectly healthy weight to be at.

What Girls Said 3

• no.. fat is ME, i am 5 foot 1 and a size 22. THAT is fat. sheesh!

• no its fine !

• you are, i'm 5'5, 110 pounds with 33 bust, 24 waist and 36 hips and im at the minimum of my healthy weight, all my bones protrude. 26 waist is soooo much smaller than the average woman. also uk 8 is us 4 which is pretty small.