Don't be afraid to offend me and call me a flat assed white girl:

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/90025789@N05/17224605712/

I would prefer to be skinny anyways and at least it's firm. Just curious what your opinions are:3

Most Helpful Guy

• It just looks like a fairly typical ass for a skinny white girl. You won't have any guy complain about your ass unless they prefer round ass so much that it starts bordering on a fetish. It suits your body shape.

Rating:
    Appropriate / Measurement_Scale

What Guys Said 48

• That is in fact a butt.

• Looks like an average girl's butt. If you wear tight pants or whatever that covers your butt tightly then you will be all good.

• chillin like a villain gurl. chillin.

• I really like your bottom. It's very shapely. And better that it's not too big. Too big may be the trend for some people these days, but not for me.

• I think its ok, but that is a terrible picture. Only wear black if you want to hide things. Wear grey and stand. Having a flexed ass like you do in that pic is false advertising.

• tbh... i was looking at yer foot basically...:-P

• The other picture in the photo stream was better, as another person mentioned. Full discosure: I'm heterosexual.

• I like small asses - An 8.5

• I'll offend you and say "STOP BEING INSECURE ABOUT YOURSELF" Rating someone is basically objectifying them. You're beautiful just the way you are and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Sorry for the caps.

• The sky------

• 5/10. Its average. Not good not bad

• Looks like you can afford some more fat for your lovely bottom. But you seem to already have plenty of luck with guys m'lady so you shouldn't have to worry. good day miss

• I don't wanna be fat

• that's fair... I personally wouldn't care that much about a girl's bottom. It looks fine enough to me as long as it's not flabby or something.

• If you want to make it rounder without getting fat maybe consider butt exercises. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing :)

• You're tall so it's consider a nice cute bum.

• 5/10 would still bang

• I like it.

• Looks pretty good to me.

• Would love to see it drop/10
    https://youtu.be/4pA2sj0b_hc

• I guess it looks firm if you want to be a skinny chick. Did you try squatting or have any interest in that?

• I mean I do but I just don't have much material. I have a 23" waist and if prefer that :x I don't really care as long as its firm

• well i would say somewhat falt but firm. So for you it's good.

• I'd say its average. Its not flat, but its not juicy

• Hey I remember you. Overall you're a 10.

• Very nice i'd love a bite ;p

• PLOW *********(_¥_)**********

• All right, you are HOT

• Looks fine to me. If anyone called you 'a flat assed white girl' they shouldn't be giving advice on here.

• you are not flat assed atall... shame

• Solid 8.5

There's an even better picture in that photo stream though... ;)

• Wear yoga tights or short-shorts or something instead

• Looks good to me. But curvy is better than skinny.

• Wow... you are perfect. Literally stunning!

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 9

• You don't have anything to worry about, you're very pretty... but curious to know do you share your nude body pics with everyone?

• Personally I find it flat, but it suits your body. You have an average butt 5/10.

• Hmmm interesting 2 hotties talking about their butts.

• A butt doesn't have to be big to be nice. You have a nice shape and it goes well with the rest of your body.

• It's bigger than mine so I guess you're doing something right?

• 6.5/10 kinda flat

• what exactly is it that you want us to say

• ummmm you do know you can see all your pictures by clicking on the arrow and your naked in some of them !!! you should be careful !

• Well my ass is one of my best features so to me your ass just looks like an ass. It goes with your body though

• It looks like a butt.