How to get a better looking bum?

I have a really nice bum but I think it's mainly fat and I have started working out and I'm afraid I'm gonna lose it

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, maybe pick him up off the streets, bath him, shave him, groom him all over? I think he would be better looking then.

• I have tried that

• Lmao 😂😂

• What's so funny? U guys must be bum virgins

What Guys Said 8

• squats lots of squats

• has anybody else told u "it's not so good-looking"?

• Generic answer is squats but actually a good thing to do is a romanian deadlift, i feel it puts more pressure on the glutes and squats build more thigh muscle

• Do butt squats I used to have a flat square butt but now it looks nice. However if it doesn't hurt a lot you aren't doing it right

• When you go walking use your glutes to propel you instead of your quadsyour. To train your glutes squease them together like you are holding on to a $50.00 bill any time you are walking especially uphill

• Deadlift will make you butt bigger, and squats (done properly) will make your thighs big. Make sure you always keep your head up and chest out or you'll mess up your back.

• Squats more squats lunges and then squats.

• Squat squat and loads of squat just double the rep xD

What Girls Said 2

• I hear squats are good. I prefer to do butt squeezes. I bellydance and alternating between clenching one cheek, then the other works well for me. I do it when I'm cooking dinner. My butt has actually gotten bigger from it, too. Lots of muscle.

• My PT gets me to do a lot of squats with a chair behind me and have to touch the chair -I never used to go that deep but it makes a huge difference. He also gets me to do lots of lunges and glute bridges.