Guys, do guys like curves?

I feel like I have too much curves my waist is small and I have wide hips but I don't know if guys like that and don't even start me on my butt do guys like big butts

• yes
    84% (16)
  • no
    16% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Curves, yes. Fat, no.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I like over 18 curves yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If guys didn't like curves then women like Kim Kardashian and Christina Hendricks wouldn't be very famous. Some men like curves, but others don't.
    I love curves so I can't grasp why some men don't.

Answer to your last question: yes, I like big butts and I cannot lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • would need pix to properly assess.

I like more slim/athletic girls with curves.

I eschew the term "curvy" aka borderline fat. I'm shamelessly anti-fat acceptance though, so what the hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're thirteen. Come back in 6 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • This Barbie Doll myth was crushed by the internet. If sites visited and girls viewed are any indication of what guys like guys prefer curves

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's true you're only 13, but I like flatter ass and boobs, so everyone likes different things

0|0
    0|0
  • well with me to be honest i find it as a bonus but im attracted to the face more the nice body would be a good add on but i wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it more time then you'll get curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to sound racist or anything but most black guys love girls that are thick. I think you need a balance though it can't be your thick because your fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love curves. Most sexy thing ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're OK. What I don't like is when girls say "oh, I'm curvy" when really, they're fat

0|0
    0|0