Men would you date this kind of a fat girl?

The majority of men that I know, keep saying they like curvy girls. What defines curvy? If you REALLY think about it curvy is just as unrealistic, big ass, big tits, small waist. So I am trying to get a rough estimate of fat and curvy. So would you date these women because I personally consider both of them fat?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• 1|7
    • (Drops jaw to the floor) for the curvy ones

• That is the way Hollywood feels about fat women becoming skinny. If you really think about it nothing has truly changed

• I'm not talking about what Hollywood thinks though. If they don't like their bodies, for whatever reason, they can change. Unless of course they have a medical reason which prevents that.

• They are not curvy, they're... I'm sorry, but.. fat :/

• Both of them are beautiful, but the second girl needs a better bra. It's definitely the wrong size.

Like look how cute Girl #1 is! What a great smile and she had good taste in posters AND undergarments.

Girl #2 has awesome jeans! Like what a nice wash for her! You can tell she has wide hips so it has to be a challenge to find jeans that fit that well. Seriously though her bra. It needs help.

You just have to work out your own definition for these things but also remember there are real people behind those definitions and you may be missing out on lots of fun times.

• Please tell me this is sarcasm.

• Do you have a picture?

• @TheSpartan

If I'm not willing to share personal information why would I share my picture? Who knows what weirdo would pick it up and where they would put it.

• The first one is uproportioned. The second one is fat.

• They look beautiful, I'm sure they could find a guy who won't judge them based a a little belly fat.

• These women are not curvy, they're fat.

• I'm a lesbian and I like my girls little, so noooooope.

• Curvy doesn't necessarily mean big boobs small waist big butt. a girl can have curvy legs or a round butt or big boobs or wide hips, doesn't have to be all of them or unrealistic.

• But most guys wouldn't date girls that heavy

• No, I personally would not define that as curvy. I define Ashley Graham as the curvy ideal.

• She's a bit chubby. she doesn't have a small waist and a big butt either.

• God no not only is that gross and unattractive it is UNHEALTHY.

What Guys Said 13

• ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL! FUCK YOU MISOGYNIST PIG!

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../1234931504682.jpg

• Said the troll

• It never said she had a child, I don't really get what point your trying to make?

• I would normally say "She's not 14 as you claimed, she's in NYU and I believe was 2x at the time" but who cares?

• These women are not Curvies, they are both Chubbies.

Curvies have a bust to waist to hip ratio that gives them an hourglass figure. Albeit an overweight hourglass.

Chubbies have breasts of unspecified size and don't necessarily have hourglass proportions. The defining characteristic is evenly distributed fat combined with some belly rolls.

In case you suspected, I am a chubby chaser. Or at least I was one, I happily married a BBW 9 years ago. So there's that.

The thing to understand about this whole thing is that nobody uses the word 'fat'.
    Whether you are seeking a one night stand, or a long term relationship, that ain't gonna happen if the first this you do is start throwing around insensitive insults.
    It's not that being fat is itself insulting. It's feeling the need to tell someone yourself that they are fat that puts you in the dog house.

Nobody says fat & nobody says obese either.
    (Nobody who is fat or obese has any illusions that they are not.)

What takes the place of the terms (fat & obese) is a series of euphemisms that are friendly in the community of large women and their admirers.
    The euphemisms are also much more expressive and specific than just saying fat or obese.

Here's the list: (in order of increase in size)

Curvy
    Chubby
    Plump
    Big Beautiful Woman (BBW)
    Super Big Beautiful Woman (SBBW)
    Super Super Big Beautiful Woman (SSBBW)

Glad I could help.

• I wouldn't consider them curvy, but if I liked them, I'd give it a shot. I'm not saying that I'm a saint or anything, I think that everyone definitely has limits, but I don't think that they'd be too fat to put me off if they had amazing personalities.

• They better have some damn amazing personalities. Like, their words better cure cancer.

• @TheSpartan, Honestly beauty's ephemeral. I want a girl that I'll still find interesting when youth starts to fade. When it comes to brains, beauty and personality two out of three ain't bad.

• Let's be honest: women like the above aren't going to make it to old age.

• Shy are you doing this. It's okay for you to think some girls aren't beautiful so long as they think they are. You don't have to be okay with a girl with absolutely no shape just because she's a human. If you think she's hot you think she's hot. If when you look for p*rn you search chubby, which a lot of guys do, then you know what you like. You don't need to "define fat curvy".

• Nothing wrong with a little bit of meat as long as she could walk right? I'd definitely do it

• Do you see them as fat or curvy? I am unsure if you are saying that you have no problem dating a fat girl. I am not sure how you view them?

• Thick chubby i like there personalities especially. Skinny girls are cool but thick girls have a bubbly personality that i enjoy.

• Alright, thanks.

• Err... have the women consented to you posting photos of them here? If not, it seems really inconsiderate to me.

• Nope. Number 2 is a few Baconators away from a meat apron.

• Im not into them but there's some guys that are

• No thanks.

• no.

because fat and flat are a double negative

• you'd have to stick a gun to my head

• I would probably still have sex with her.

• Yes I would