Rate the dress out of ten?

I know you can only part of it, but the mirror wouldn't fit it all.
Rate the dress out of ten?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I can see it's a 10/10. It's very stylish and would work with both casual and formal parties.

What Guys Said 12

• Looks like you're trying a bit too hard.

• Well the dress is basically just a jade green tube that's REALLY REALLY REALLY tight fitting so dress-wise there's not much to rate lol

Fitting wise , I give it a CLING-WRAP rating.

Also... what's that strange red mark on your left thigh?

• Dog bite

• Honestly tho I think you're gonna be getting plenty of attention from men if you wear that dress and the girls are probably gonna have a few things to say.
      However I take it you're not the person who gives a FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKK so there you go lol

Good dress to attract attention from the opposite sex , tho if it's the sort you want is up to you to decide.

• Well, it's obviously not fitting for professional environments, but I like it

• I really like what I can see of it. I especially like the darker long sleeves. I don't know if those long sleeves are part of the dress or not though. But the contrast is a good look.

• Unless you were trying to ask how your body looks in the dress, I don't really get this question. The dress doesn't really have any features whatsoever, it's just a tight bodywrap.

• I love tight dresses. Not a fan of the color but it's fine.

• It looks nice

• I don't really like tight fitting dresses... but that's just me... and I'm 16...

• Really nice dress. Even better posture.
    Are those black sleeves part of the dress? If so, that's kinda strange combo. I like the dress though.

• Rate it for what? For who? Why?

• Rate it as in out of ten, because I want to get some unbiased opinions

• Yes, in it. Would a 9 sound good?

• Yessiry

• Looks good but why is your dog biting you

• Not my dog, my neighbors dog.

• You look very good in it. 9/10

• It looks perfect from what i can see.

What Girls Said 8