Do my ugly teeth ruin my whole face?

Honest opinions please dun have to be nice i can take it thanks :)

Do my ugly teeth ruin my whole face?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a feeling that this is a pretty bad picture to begin with, and normally it's not that noticeable. You could try getting braces if you so desire, though.

What Guys Said 18

• They are not ugly. If you didn't mention them I probably would not even notice/look at them. You look very pretty.

• Sure, your teeth aren't perfectly straight, but I like you. You have to have some imperfection right? Think of it that way : ]

• Maybe it's just because of the bad quality picture, or perhaps I'm going semi blind, but I don't see ugly teeth.. Your smile is forced though and that really jumps out.

• I've seen bad cases and I can assure you that you're not one of them. Honestly, it doesn't make you look any less beautiful than you already are!

• Your teeth look fine and they definitely don't ruin your face. You're beautiful if you ask me

• No they're fine - kinda cute.

• They aren't bad, and dont even think they ruin your face cause they dont. If you're always going to ve self conscious about them just get braces :)

• I think you're beautiful! Your teeth give you YOUR look. I wouldn't worry at all.

• I think you have a very nice smile and have no issue with your teeth (honest)

• ehh not that bad in my opinion

• What's wrong with your teeth?

• no... you don't.

• I think you're attractive.

• You look normal.

A bit unconfident though

• You look sexy as hell. Don't worry.

• I think to some extent yeah but you are attractive :)

• Id say they do some , you may fix them to get a pretty face ratio

• No what's wrong with them? You're very attractive to be honest

What Girls Said 12

• i want to give most of the guys here a massive group hug lol, so proud :')

i think u look beautiful. and so do many others. dont forget that.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5aeffc7f9b.jpg

• You are very pretty. I dislike the amount of black eyeliner under your eyes more. That was what I noticed first. That much black in your water line makes your eyes look much smaller and you have lovely eyes so don't hide them.
    As for your teeth. They aren't bad at all. They make you look like a unique person instead of like every other person walking down the street. Unless you have some serious dental problems, (which yours look very healthy) don't worry about it. Western society puts to much pressure on people to conform to what they deem normal. Teeth aren't meant to always be perfectly straight and all uniform in size or more people would be born that way and not have to go through all the cosmetic fixing.

• I would say a little big tbh. They're very white though, so maybe if you get braces they'll be totally fixed.

• What is wrong with your teeth? They are very white and are normal. Every person is differently shaped. We have to accept that.

• They are not that bad, and you look nice, don't worry :)

• They don't look ugly.
    But if they bother you much you could get braces. Problem solved in a few months

• In Japan, they are going to the dentist to get teeth like that.

• They are fine :)

• No trust me iv'e seen worst your still pretty no one has perfect teeth (A. K. A) my braces.

• Gee, your teeth are not the only ugly feature of your face...

• Not at all. My teeth are 10x worse and they do ruin my face, I'd be lucky to have your teeth.

• Mine are worse and you are much prettier than me so consider yourself blessed!