Rate Elliot "The God" Rodger on a scale of 1-10?

Rate Elliot

Height: 5'9"/175cm

0|1
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• He was 5' fucking 9"? and he was complaining? What the fucking fuck. Someone get me a fucking shovel. Ima dig him up and kick his ass. Hold me back. Let me at him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Appearance wise, I'd say he's a 5 or a 6. But he loses points for being a murderer.

0|0
    0|0
  • "The God"? The guy had serious mental health issues and murdered 6 people and devastated several families including his own in his destruction, why would you think he's a God?

1|1
    0|0
  • A 5 or a 6. Probably a 6.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• He was a good-looking guy, actually. Good bone structure.

1|1
    0|0
  • The god?
    of what?

0|2
    0|0
  • I wish I could have talked hard to this kid and smacked some sense into him. I read his angry manifesto and heck, I felt just like he did at that age, and even more so in my formative years. But I certainly wasn't about to go out and kill anyone about it. Instead, I got wiser and some perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is actually decent looking,

Chicks here just have stupidly high standards.

0|1
    0|0
  • the god part ruined it. id give him a 2 because of that. otherwise maybe a 4

0|2
    0|0
  • Wouldnotbang/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a God would be able to get laid, no problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow he went to london? I wish i could have met in person... I live in Uk,
    i could pull some girls with him...

0|0
    0|0
    • He was'nt ugly, I can't understand why he could'nt just be a normal dude and ask a girl out...
      Even if he did it awkardly , i get that he was introverted and angry at people...

But what he did was insane,

• Probably Like a 6

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 at best. I think he's a five.

0|0
    0|0
  • o. O the god?

0|1
    0|0