Rate Elliot "The God" Rodger on a scale of 1-10?

Rate Elliot

Height: 5'9"/175cm

Most Helpful Guy

• He was 5' fucking 9"? and he was complaining? What the fucking fuck. Someone get me a fucking shovel. Ima dig him up and kick his ass. Hold me back. Let me at him

What Girls Said 3

• Appearance wise, I'd say he's a 5 or a 6. But he loses points for being a murderer.

• "The God"? The guy had serious mental health issues and murdered 6 people and devastated several families including his own in his destruction, why would you think he's a God?

• A 5 or a 6. Probably a 6.

What Guys Said 11

• He was a good-looking guy, actually. Good bone structure.

• The god?
    of what?

• I wish I could have talked hard to this kid and smacked some sense into him. I read his angry manifesto and heck, I felt just like he did at that age, and even more so in my formative years. But I certainly wasn't about to go out and kill anyone about it. Instead, I got wiser and some perspective.

• He is actually decent looking,

Chicks here just have stupidly high standards.

• the god part ruined it. id give him a 2 because of that. otherwise maybe a 4

• Wouldnotbang/10.

• I think a God would be able to get laid, no problems.

• Wow he went to london? I wish i could have met in person... I live in Uk,
    i could pull some girls with him...

• He was'nt ugly, I can't understand why he could'nt just be a normal dude and ask a girl out...
      Even if he did it awkardly , i get that he was introverted and angry at people...

But what he did was insane,

• Probably Like a 6

• 6 at best. I think he's a five.

• o. O the god?