Guys, girls with an exotic look?

I am albanian originally, thats in southern Europe and therefor i am tanned, have black hair and dark eyes, also i am petite... are there guys who are into this look too and do not only like the scandinavian kind of girl? this question might appear stupid to you guys but i only met boys who are into blue eyed blondes and now i am wondering... thanks for your answers! xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone likes different type of people, girls like some type of guys and other girls don't. Nobody is exactly the same and if you're finding a bunch of guys who only like blondes with blue eyes than you're clearly finding them the wrong way.

I know as a teenager a lot of girls who liked justin beiber and others who didn't find him attractive at all and same goes for a lot of popular actors and such everyone has different taste.

Normally most 'guys' who like blondes with blue eyes are just boys and not actual man and haven't grown up yet and I wouldn't want to date those kinda guys if I were you. But I wouldn't worry about how you look and be yourself because trust me I see a lot of girls who change their looks compared to their natural look and they look like crap compared to before.

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely. There are guys who would be bragging to all their friends if they got a date with you.

• There is nothing bad about about exotic looks. They are interesting.

• You sound Awesome I like it

• Plenty of men would like that look

• Sounds interesting!

• heck yes to me you sound pretty cute

• Sounds awesome ^_*

What Girls Said 0