Girls, V-Line On Guys Hot Or Not?

Title just wondering if you consider it hot , not or indiffernet and why. I play a lot of sport and for as long as i can remember have had a small one

Pics for reference below

Girls, V-Line On Guys Hot Or Not?

• Hot
    74% (20)
  • Not
    11% (3)
  • Indifferent
    15% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't care.

• Curious is muscle important to you in general? Or just this particular muscle/area that does not interest you

• No, muscles are not important to me at all. As long as he's healthy, his body will look just fine. I'm actually turned off by really defined muscles, they're intimidating and look weird.

• Ok ok everyone likes different things which is how it should be. Thanks for answering x

What Girls Said 8

• Obviously hot.

• I LOVE v-lines on men biggest turn on!

• Would you say mine in the pics was ok than or do you prefer them more developed? And is there a point where they can be to defined?

• Ok thanks. Yeah I defo don't want to get on bodybuilder level. Thanks for answering x

• No problem :)

• the V to the valley... hot on muscular guys, for me.

• I wouldn't consider myself overly muscular but would you consider my v hot?

• hot because i like penis, but very unnecessary and low on a list of things i like

• It's very hot but definitely not a necessity.

• yes it is hot! :)

• Um, you don't even have one. But on people who do it is.

• Yeah, it's hot. I like it on lean to semi-muscular guys.