What would you rate this woman from 1 to 10?

What would you rate this woman from 1 to 10?

0|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd give her a 10, she's absolutely beautiful

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• She's very pretty, I don't really want to rate her because I think it's a bit rude to do so, and I usually don't go around rating the women I see, but I will say I'm not a big fan of excessive makeup, a little is fine but not as much as she has.

1|0
    0|0
  • People are hating too much just cause of the make-up and lashes. Look at her natural features, you can't change those with make up. She has nice full lips, cute little nose, big googly eyes, and a well porportionate forehead.

I'd say 9/10

1|0
    0|1
  • 7/10

She looks good, no doubt, but it's so obviously unnatural and fake.
    Obviously nearly all girls use makeup and stuff, but this one is just way too obvious.

It's like placing a fake Christmas tree in your house: sure it may look good, but doesn't gives you a feeling of a real tree in your house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a 7.5

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate her at 6. Way too much makeup and I hate the false eyelashes. Not a fan of pouty lips either.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you find a pic of her without all that make up I could give an honest opinion. But from the pic she is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 she needs to smile

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10

she's okay but im not really feeling it

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous just not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give her an 8. Highlights in her hair, long eye lashes are okay. Good for butterfly kisses! Eyebrows are well kept. I like the lips... Some girls put forth some effort to be pretty, so she gets some points just for trying!

0|0
    0|0
  • I give her a 8. she's cute af

0|0
    0|0
  • 7. She's very beautiful but I feel she has too much makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • disgusting.

why is she wearing a mask?

0|0
    0|0
  • Daaymn , she's so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 ... because she is like fake like barbie and she makes up so much i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I see her without the face mask?

Right now she is a 7-8

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would rate her a 5/10. Not overly pretty with all the modifications done. but still quite pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think an 8

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful, I'll give her an 8. Although her rating may change without the make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty but she is far too fake. Too much makeup, fake eyelashes and light color hair doesn't work for Asian people. They need to stop!

0|0
    0|0