Guys, on a scale of 1-10, how important are boobs and asses on a girl?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d its like zero, even in the porn industry. there's a department for everything.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• Without boobs, you can't nurse your baby. I guess you know what your behind is for, so. . . they are both vital.

• Not very important as long as they/it don't/doesn't look messed up. I mean, saggy boobs that just point down would probably be a big deal.

• I can probably past through someone having breast cancer, therefore that's not really as important, and having a huge ass doesn't matter either. I just like a girl who's real and is just being herself.

• I would say a 2

• Boobs: 4
    Ass: 7

• 6, most of it is on what your face looks like. Also how skinny you are...
    For example if you are morbidly obese, you have masssive boobs but you're still damn ugly

• 0.

The overall look is important, and face is extremely important, but no individual body part below the neck is more important than another. If you have nice boobs and ass, that's great, I like it, but that's just part of the overall picture.

• As long as a girl has a cute face, and isn't obese, she could be very hot. I do prefer girls who aren't completely flat though, but it isn't the most important thing.

• It depends on the boobs. I like them smaller, so an"A"-"B" would be like a 9 and a "D" would be a 2. I like a small ass so the same thing, the smaller the higher the number.

• Breasts: 2-3
    Ass: 9-10

• i dont say its important or must thing... it just attracts us!!! its same as you girls are attracted to symmetrical masculine faces!!!

• a 7 for me

• Breasts 3, Ass probably a 7, Face and personality are more essential though in my opinion

• For me boobs are like a 4 and ass a 1.

• Boobs: 7
    Ass: 7
    Face: 10

Add then divide by 3.

You're an 8

• 10, oh my goodness. They are SO important

• As long as they have em its cool

• i would say 6

• 3,3, face and behavior 10

• boobs: 8
    ass: 4