Masculine or feminine features?

i been told i hav manly features - square jaw. prominent cheek bones.. is it? do i look mascuine?

@puma31.. i dont date garbage cans !! they stink !!
i like men not sleez bags !! loosers !! that got no respect for women and their mothers !! so piss off !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Really!.. Every time I see your question to see the picture I only see the wheat of field.. C'mon don't put it down after 1 second!!!

What Guys Said 5

• It would help if I could see what you actually look like. Can't tell you if you look masculine if I can't see your face now could I?

• @wom777 your crush on me is unhealthy let's talk it out in private. You'll scare the others here in public.

• piss off !! loser !! what makes u think i like you !! ass hole !! my fucking hate for you is insurmountable !! now kiss my shoes bitch !! i dont date arrogant douche bags !! i like men !! not dipshits !! blocking ur ass !! for the 50th time !!

• as i told u be4 yer eyebrows make u look kinda masculine... but beyond that u r ok basically

• i hav done my eyebrows here..

• @puma31 .. dummy couldnt come up with a better username !! blocking you !!

• No picture link

• WTF? Every time i click on one of your questions, its just a picture of wheat!

• Anonymous poster is actually @wom777

She has a crush on me and keeps messaging me.

• u piece of shit !! fuck yourself loser !! i just cursed at this shit face !! and blocked his ass !!

• how do i block his douchy face !!

• You are an attractive woman.

• u the only guy that think so. thanks though

What Girls Said 4

• As a girl with masculine features - I feel your pain

I've struggled with this too. A lot. But the best thing is that you're not alone :) Technically yes, a square jaw is kinda masculine but it's possible to make it look great. Just get the right hairstyle and wear the right clothes and you'll se that those troubles will vanish :)

• no. u dont look as a man to me

• I don't see a human in your profile picture...

• You do look quite masculine.
    You actually look like Vic Fuentes.
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n0rkzxmjuY1r8mhmt.jpg

I think you're both in the in-between of being feminine and masculine.

• sucks

• i take it you're into PTV if so you are awesome

• I actually stopped listening to them like 3 years ago. Sorry.