No hate please, but do I have the qualities to become a model?

I'm 5'3 by the way :)

Sorry, I wasn't thinking catwalk or anything, just like face and maybe catalogue?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're far too short to be a fashion model.

Other types, I don't know as much what they look for.

• I just read up on it... the issue is that most commercial modelling work is done by girls who are signed to agencies where they can also be fashion models. They can find enough 5'8" or 5'9" girls who can do all the fashion and commercial work and are beautiful they don't need to bother going and signing a 5'5" model who can only do certain work, and would also in any group shot look short compared to all the other models.

• I'd say you could 😏

What Guys Said 27

• im no expert but maybe if you could make it you could be the shortest model out there lol. honestly I don't know why most models are so damn tall when the general population of women are so damn short.

• Because they can design any damn clothing they like and in a photo, they'll look thin because it's not obvious how tall they are.

• @kheserthorpe damn never thought about it like that.

• Anyone can be a model this days. If you can change a model into a slice of pizza, you can make a 400 lbs ugly caveman into a model.
    You're pretty, to be honest, but what I meant is that you don't have to be a 10 to be a model.
    I think the only problem is that perhaps you're too short, but it depends on the type of modeling you wanna do.

• You are very pretty i like your hair i am sure some modeling agency
    might use for modeling in some department of it , live your dreams
    if you can do and stay away from negative minded people..

• You are pretty but I don't think the type or style of "Pretty" fits what models need to have.

• Go for it, you never know, send an email to one of the fashion agencies and ask them to be honest and you will not be offended... they will probably only point out your hight if they are picky... After all you can't really tell the exact height of someone in a photo.

• u look cool so y not?

• You are drop dead gorgeous! Like... stunning really.

But unfortunately, i don't think most companies would hire you as a model because of your height 😔😒

• Thank you!! But yeah it sucks I look 12 haha

• Yeah, you like younger than 19, but older than 16 to me.

Yeah, unfortunately, you might not make it as a model. But if it makes you feel any better, your totally my type, i like cuter girls better, and honestly you are a superb, beautiful girl! Infact you like better to me than the kind of attractive most models are. Keep your head up! :)

• I think you would make a great model

• I'm gonna follow in Klaatu's typical footsteps here and say:

yeah u could be a model basically

• Too short to be a model unfortunately. The average height of a female model is 5'9''.

• It is a very tough business and most catwalk models are 5'7 or taller. You are very pretty though.

• Actually 5'7" is very short for a model. Most are 5'9" are taller in high end agencies.

• My GF is getting setup to be model. She flew to LA today actually for another interview.

Just to let you know, modelling/acting is unbelievably competitive. It's brutal.

• There is a lot of heightism in the modelling industry, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. You are hot though ;)

• Asking the wrong crowd of people. You're definitely a real cutey, but the model industry is finicky. Personally, I think you're better suited to vest your time elsewhere, and there are better more lucrative jobs out there.

• You're very pretty, but don't have model qualities.

• you never thought about more adult type modelling? your height would be less of an issue

• based on my looks, i consider modelling a career that i am too overqualified for

• You're 5'3, so no. I'm sorry.

• I think so, but my understanding is that the industry looks for tall women as models.

• You look good but the height can be a problem...

• You're very pretty but I think you're too short to be a model

• I stopped trolling.

You are pretty.

• Hmm.. you're too short for a model..

• You just don't have the look :(

• yes you're beautiful

• Yes you can a little short in height but i think thats not gonna bother much

• I think so but others have said you are too short which unfortunately may be true. I can totally see you being a celebrity though.

What Girls Said 13

• Your top short to be high fashion or runway. And your also too short for petite modeling so you'll most likely only be able to do catalogue. But that doesn't mean you can't try

• You're too short for modeling. Even commercial modeling (which has much less severe restrictions than catwalk modeling). Most commercial models are around 5'7. So no, that wouldn't work out.

• You have a very pretty face but I think you're way too short to become a model.

• Your not unique enough but you could be an actress because you are pretty.

• Sure, I don't see why not.

• Of course, i used to want to be a model so I spent some time reaserching and your facial apperance shouldn't matter as much as your height and uniqueness.

• I don`t think you`re tall enough to be a model. I am 5'5 and I know I'm shorter
    It is not possible to be a model with 5'3 height.
    No offence

• You are way too short.

• out of a billion+ people... you think you are perfect enough for people to idolize you as a model of the human race?

• you're pretty but I think you have to be at least 5'8 to be a model?

• Lol appearance-wise, everyone can be a model (unless you have super huge defects that are very unattractive), but what makes a girl exceed the looks and actually be a model is the attitude... you're a very pretty girl, but overall, you don't look model-material... you're average

• I think fashion/runway models are generally pretty tall. 5'3" is kinda short.
    Maybe a commercial model. I don't know if there's a height requirement for those.
    There's also fetish modeling which I think is also open to all sorts of people. But you DO have to fit the certain "fetish".
    Sports modeling, I think you're too short.

You can always just pose for pretty pictures with your friends and call yourself a model. Maybe try acting?

• Pretty face, not tall