Girls, how do I look?

number rates or detailed rates are fine. Also, are the glasses working or should i go contacts? (look at my profile pic)

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You look unhappy in that picture... lol! It would be better if you were smiling.

Hmmm... But I love your nose. For me, that's my favorite type of nose on a guy...

And you seem to have great eyebrow game... though it's hard to see them with your hair! I feel like maybe if you tried a shorter hairstyle, they could really stand out.

Your eyes are beautiful... so I think you pull off those glasses pretty well. But if you really want contacts, it would probably look just as good.

• Thank you so much :)
      im actually getting a much shorter haircut tomorrow for the summer. and yeah i think ill stop wearing glasses because people always tell me how nice my eyes are.

What Girls Said 6

• Personally I think the glasses are kinda cute 😊, but like what anonymous said, I think you should try a shorter haircut, you definitely have some good potential though 😊

• I think you have potential but you are way too young for me so I can't say whether or not you are good looking.

• 6-7/10. I think the glasses are working but contacts would be nice too. Either one. Overall, you're cute. :) over average i think.

• What Bellz said. I like glasses but contacts would be cooler for the a lot of ladies

• UR CUTE... glasses look good on you

• sorry but you look kinda nerd