Guys, 140 pound girl?

Would you be able to/or have you been out with someone of this weight?
I'm 5'1, would you say this is too heavy..

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a fair amount of weight packed into a small frame at 5'1". I'm 5'10" and 155, though I have a bit of muscle stacked on top of my frame so I look smaller than if it was 155 pounds with more fat on me.

Weight doesn't matter for me, but the appearance does. I don't check a girl's number on the scale because who does that? lol But I can obviously look at a girl and tell how she's proportioned and whether or not I find her attractive.

What Guys Said 11

• My girlfriend weights about 170 lbs, so if she got down to 140 lbs would definitely be an improvement. If you were to ask me my ideal weight for a girl, it would be about 115 lbs probably. But your weight wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me at all if you at least still had a pretty face.

• That's overweight. Definitely not the kind of girl for me because I'm much taller and underweight. I wouldn't feel comfortable with such big differences.

• 4 me it'd b heavy... but i like the girl being heavier than me basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• genetics play a bigger role but based on the numbers alone you seem a bit overweight.

• Overweight, i don't know if you hear this a lot but exercise is only hard in the beginning. Dieting is the hard part.

• It's a bit heavy the idel weight for you is 110-125

• Too heavy if average ok if fit

• at 5'1? Yea that is heavy

• Holy shit,
    lose some weight, girl.
    140 lbs at 5'1" does not sound healthy.

• Thats too much for me.

• at 5'1" 140 sounds sexy to me. I am a big woman lover and your size works for me.