Guys, Which girl is prettier? Answer guys?

Guys, Which girl is prettier? Answer guys....?

What girl I know they kinda look similar but what girl? Black dress or other one?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the second girl looks prettier but she is clearly wearing soooooo much more makeup. I'd say the first girl is naturally prettier

What Guys Said 19

• I feel like neither of these pictures are doing either of them justice. For one thing, they're in black and white. The second girl's picture makes it look like she doesn't even have a nose, and I can't really tell what the second girl's body looks like either. Based on these 2 poorly chosen pictures, they're honestly about equal to me.

• Facial expressions make a big difference. Based on these two pictures I'm gonna say the top girl is prettier.

• the top girl basically

• Top girl man. She's really freakin' pretty.

• The first girl, the one in black, she's pretty cute.

• I like second picture but both are very pretty.

• You should've done a poll! I vote top girl. Both of you are so pretty! Girl 2's nose is kinda washed away though in this pic :-P

• top girl with a smile :)

• The first girl, but in fairness, the first girl's clothes are more revealing and sexual.

• yeah first girl looks hot and second girl is plain. not bad, just not stunning

• First one has a better picture

• Both are very pretty. The top picture is best :)

• Girl with the smile.

• The first one she has kind eyes and a beautiful smile looks confident

• First one is really cute. Second is cute too but i prefer the second one.

• I think they're the same girl. Anyways , the first one is

• There different girls lol

• first one 😍😍😍😍

• Well, it's really an unfair comparison, you can't have one in formal wear and the other one in casual wear. They both have to be in the same thing. It'd be like comparing apples to oranges. Plus, they're both in black and white, which I HATE

• The second picture looks better