Am I pretty? I feel like I'm not good enough?

I feel so ugly sometimes. I feel like everything is a competion between girls. I want my crush to like me but I feel like I'm not good enough

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you attracted to your crush? I bet my socks off that it is because you're physically attracted to him/
    So all of your talk about "personality" is utter crap.

Additionally, if you did not give a shit about looks, then why do you feel you aren't good enough? Surely you can go after the guys with excellent personality and poor physical attractiveness. If what you are saying on here is true, then you should have no problem getting with them.

This may be a "test", but it is not a good one and does not put you in a good light. Thankfully you made it anonymous.

• I proved myself right and thats all that matters to me

• Ok every one asked for a picture cause of the initial question you asked

"Am i pretty?"

Which implies that your doubting your "physical" attractiveness

Then you said

all of that implies what you look like it has not a damn thing to do with personality

• Complete agree. Poor experimental procedure in this case produces a strong, but inaccurate correlation between answers.

What Guys Said 7

• So you didn't put a pic so you could lecture people on judging based on looks... First, prettiness implies physical features. And secondly, if we are judging on personality you seem very ugly to me. You are down right rude to every guy; it is not their fault you mislead them.

• It was just a test. I was doing a survey of how people would respond with

• I don't think it is fair to generalize about women. Even if this was a test your responses seem kind of mean.

• what do you mean?

• That question mark in the middle of your head is so hot. I think you are a 10. Tried modelling?

• Yeah i agree i dont need to see a picture your personality explains it.

• Try posting a picture so that we can give you an honest opinion

• Ur a pig

• ask your parents, most likey

• yeah good luck to when your dating in your opinion the hottest chic there is and her appearances turn ugly when she gets older and is no longer good with sex. then her personality is just left

• Put a pic may be?

• How are we supposed to know if there's no pic?

• If you want to know if we think you are pretty, you have to put a picture of you

• ur gross

• I actually don't like big boobs and butts so. I prefer b-c cups which are normal for most girls and an average butt because big ones are ugly in my opinion. I normally just say a girl is cute if its about appearance and normally complement a girl if she is nice, sweet, etc. unless I know they are looking for complements on how they look but if I am just complementing I am too shy to say they look nice/cute/pretty so I say they are nice, sweet, and a really good person so I think that means I am good.

• You sound fine but some girls get all bubbly and warm inside if you compliment a personality trait. People can change their looks with all the new technology we have but nobody can really change a trait

What Girls Said 6

• I love the color pink so you're my favorite color. Yes, you're beautiful. ;D

... I don't understand where this competition mentality comes from. I haven't ever felt like that with any of my friends or other women. If they feel like that, to me that's insecure. I'm not trying to nor will I compete. There's enough men on this Earth for a woman to have one... and THEN some.

You need to fix your insecurity. You are good enough. Period. Just be realistic though. Don't put yourself down. And realize that it's NOT the end of the world if he's not into you--more men out there who are. :D

• Thank you for your advice! How do I fix my insecurity?

• She does not even now you and she is telling you that you are good enough? @asker You just came on her for reassurance not actual honest opinions. She calls you beautiful but @rationallioness what do you define as beautiful?

• 1) Slow people like you annoy me. You repeatedly lack common sense.

Everyone is good enough for someone within reason.

2) YOU are not beautiful. You're just an annoying prick. Beauty can be physical or personality wise. I also jokingly called her beautiful because I DON'T KNOW HER. It's evident by the winking emoticon that people who have common sense would have realized.

Grow the f up, dude. Take your biased attitude somewhere else.

• You need to fix all that insecurity and self-doubt you've got going on before even thinking about getting into a relationship. Otherwise you're going to push all of that onto another human being and that's not fair.

• Based on you're comments... you don't seem like a very nice person.. If you don't feel good enough, then you aren't going to be good enough. Guys don't like insecure girls. They enjoy a confident girl. Feeling like you aren't good enough is going to make you not good enough. Stop putting yourself down and you wouldn't feel so shitty.. oh and stop calling people names for no reason. It's not going to get you anywhere

• Read when they commented back and how I replied

• Nothing got proved.. well, I take that back.. the only thing you proved is that people can be really annoying sometimes..

• I was just proving that some peoples first initial responds to determine if someone is pretty or not is by looks or a picture

• You'd have to post a picture, or how will we know if you're pretty?

• firstly, never feel ugly or put yourself down, everyone is beautiful in different ways
    secondly, if you're going to ask "am i pretty" don't freak out when people ask for a picture XD

• I feel like when people ask for pictures they sound like pervs in my opinion. I feel like looks don't determine if people are pretty or not but yet some people think that

• i have to disagree with that one
      looks do determine whether someone is pretty but only to a certain extent
      i do however think that too much pressure is put on 'looking good'
      all i'd say is don't worry about how other people think you look, as long as you're happy when you look in the mirror

• Everyone is pretty in their own way. Believe me. These aren't only empty words. I have met guys who weren't my type but their personality made them incredibly sexy in my eyes. Looks will fade one day. Personality is what makes a person unique :-)

• She's calling guys pigs and gross for no reason, I can't imagine she's very good inside.

• She needs to stop trolling people..

• Whats trolling?