Girls, care to rate me?

I'm 21years old and 5 feet 11inches tall. I'm just kind of curious. I don't think I ugly but I never get any attention from women of any kind. Honest opinions please, I can take it.

• lookin' good!
    33% (6)
  • you're fine
    50% (9)
  • not so much
    6% (1)
  • best of luck kid your going to need it...
    11% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
So I look like a teenager. Interesting. So cut the hair and I might improve my chances? Is that what your saying?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're fiiine! ... Said that way.

I realized after I voted you didn't mean "fine" that way, lol.

Yeah. I would ignore the other people saying to change your hair, you look too young, etc... I'm stuck with the same young looking face gene... but I actually think it's beneficial. I even get free stuff and get out of trouble pretty easy because people think I'm a student! :)

There are people that look young at our age, and there are people that look like old geezers. Personally, I think we have the better end of the stick. ;)

And yeah. You're attractive. You don't need to worry about that. :)

What Girls Said 12

• You're cute. You have a baby face. You look younger than ur age

• You're nice looking but you've been afflicted with the curse of the baby face just like me xD I don't think the haircut helps, it's pretty juvenile.

• I'd think you were like 15.. which would be a turn off since I'm not a pedophile

• I think you are cute but you look 16 or 17 not 21.

• You look 16.

• You look good but you don't look 21 you look maybe 17 love the dog in your picture! and i like your hair :)

• You're average to me. Why isn't that an option? lol

• thats not good enough. so many peeps are average... it's either below or above average

• It should be. Above average would be cute. Below average would be ugly. Average to me is neither. He is neither... to me. If he wants me to choose between the two, I can't. It would be a lie.

• you'Re cute :)

• above average

• You might want to show a picture.

• u look like a nice guy i love yor dog by the way *.*

• You're cute but you're like child. ._.