Am I attractive?

Female... My measurements are 30-24-31. I weigh 85 lbs. I am 5"3. I'm biracial (black and white). I have brown eyes and medium length curly brown hair. Do I sound attractive?

• boobs
  • butt
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• you sound a bit skinny, but you sound pretty.

What Guys Said 7

• Descriptions don't give me the ability to create an accurate or even close to accurate picture of the girl. A real picture is required.

• I am tired of women doing this, this is obviously a shit test. Post a picture, we can;t decide, idiot.

• Someone's in a bad mood. . .

• If you read the whole thing it said do I sound attractive... you are the idiot. Pretty sure your in a bad mood. But you know whateversss

• There is no such thing as sounding attractive. Descriptions don't give me the ability to create an accurate or even close to accurate picture of the girl. A real picture is required.

• Hard to tell without pic

• Measurements dont mean much to guys. Our brains aren't that advanced, we need pictures lol

• useless without a picture honestly

• Your heart!

• No pic? Its kind hard to find out honey

What Girls Said 4

• Weigh 85 lbs? That sounds very skinny to me. I'll simply say you're pretty. All women are pretty to me.

• We have no clue without a picture.

• what does that poll have to do with your Q?

• I have no idea because there isn't pic.