Can you guys rate me? Be brutally honest. How old do I look? Which race am I?

I appreciate all of your input. I didn't down vote anyone, by the way.
How do I take this post down?

Most Helpful Girl

• dude your piercings are hella awesome! +you're green, eco friendly. I'm not, I'm blue but it's still amazeballs! don't be insecure (if you are) cuz you have no reason to be!

What Guys Said 21

• You look very pretty. Beautiful. The only things that bother me are the piercings. I don't know what race you are. I'm not good at figuring that out.

• Thank you. I know a lot of guys don't find them attractive, but I like it. I'm Asian, Filipino to be exact.

• To the 3 questions very attractive a 9. Look much younger than you are about 25. I am getting fillipino vibe of you.

• I wouldn't think you was 33 at all.

• You look 15 and Filipino

• 15! Haha! I used to get that when I was in my twenties. I am Filipino.

• Sorry, I meant 16***

• I don't think that's much of a difference at all. But a lot of teens wear a lot of make up and that makes a lot of difference on their actual age. I only use mascara, if at all. Sometimes eyeliner.

• Not my type, because I don't like piercings... But you look younger than 33.

• Thank you.

• Yeah. I asked you how to do the @YazanAA. Haha!

• Yeah actually

• cute and cure piercings basically

9/10

• You look about 19 years old. I would give you about 6-7 only because I'm not attracted to facial piercings. And i haven't really had a chance to examine your body :)

• I wanna say Filipino. But you look cute, I'm not a fan of the the stuff in your lips though, not my style.

• I don't really like under lip and lip piercings. You look Philippine/Spanish

• You're cute, but I don't dig the piercings at all. you have a kind face, the spikes just totally clash with what looks like a sweet girl.

• Thanks. I am a sweet girl.

• Yeah i could tell. nice smile too. I get how you like the spikes, but it's just a complete mismatch with your sweet face. It's like a biker dude with a badass long beard wearing a pink bra. Plus how am I supposed to kiss you without massacring my face?

• It's okay. I deviate from the social norm. I've yet to hear complaints from guys about kissing me with my spikes on. They tend to like them actually.

• you look young for your age and a Filipino

• 4-5 with strong potential

Some country in southeastern Europe . Possibly Thracian or Armenian,

• not really my type but i would put you at about 7/10

• 6/10 Those piercings are a big no-no for me. You look pretty young, early-twenties I'd guess.

• 7/10

Get rid of the piercings and lose a little weight and you would go up to a 9/10

• The piercings are hella awesome! she doesn't need to lose them cuz you want to dude. and her weight is fine.

• why would you want to gain weight?

• I felt I was too skinny for my height. Even for an Asian.

• You look 20 Something. Maybe a mix between some sort of East Asian or Native American and white?

• You look Korean

• 9/10 , if you didn't have Piercings then you'd get a 10/10 , and I think your maybe part Indian

• humanrace?

• 6.5. Maybe more without the piercings

• Not loving the piercings, id be too pussy to approach you, but they cool.

the light behind you makes you look heavenly

For race i wouldn't know.

• You wouldn't approach me because of my piercings? I'm actually very friendly and sociable. And thank you. I'm Asian.

What Girls Said 8

• You look like you are on your early 20's. I say a 6 or 7 because I don't like the piercing in the middle and I don't like that the other two are spikes. If they were just balls that would be fine. Race wise I have no idea. You kinda make me think of Nina from Lilo and Stitch so maybe Hawaiian but I really don't know.

• 18 years old and you kinda of look latina but not really sure.

• Thanks. I'm Filipino

• ohhh my friend from the their but she white. Yeah, I said latina because well bc I am one. I can't believe your 33? Wish I look like you when I am that old hahah!

• Oh, cool. I'll be 34 in June. And I'm sure you will :)

• No girl... Those piercings are scary.

• you look pretty. ^^ probably between a 7-9. Also love the piercings ^^ I have my lips pierced as well. Both sides of my upper lip.

• You look 24-25. Beautiful skin... Mixed race

• You're very cute 8/10 :)

• Remove the piercing. All that is doing is distracting people from seeing you because they're busy looking at your piercing though

• Thank you. I used to take them off once in a while.

• You're pretty cute. .-. You're like 23 and i gave 8/10. :)

• You need to lose some weight.