Please don't be rude :( just tell me how it is am I ugly?

That's my mom beside me js

Most Helpful Guy

• I like this site because of the positivity.

Man don't think of yourself as ugly. That's an awful and inaccurate mentality. Just work to harden up your body to appear masculine. Work out, eat like a bodybuilder, etc. I think you should consider wearing glasses for your face/body type. Good luck! :)

• I can lift 260 to date so I'm trying thank you man

• Keep up the good work then! Maybe consider going to a gym that has tanning and get a tan going. But up to you, some people aren't into that. Good luck again!

Thanks for MHO.

• Well it was really a positive advice so u get MHO :)

What Girls Said 6

• Eat low calorie foods like shrimp. You know a shrimp platter contains 50 grams of protein and is only 270 calories? Have 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil a day for omega 3 and eat vegetables like lettuce or red peppers which are around 22 calories a cup. This will keep you thin and fill your stomach as well. Of course eat other foods too but this diet will keep you thin.

• YEAH BRAH. Shrimp and flaxseed bra!

• Isn't oil like really bad to drink?

• It contains omega 3 which is good for you and is high calorie but if you eat a small portion you should be fine but if you don't want flaxseed oil then eat fish instead.

• Not nad. I give a 6

• No, you're not ugly at all. How tall are you?

• If I stood up straight I'm 6'5

• Forget about it. Life is too short for worry about thing which we can't control.

• My life's mantra ;P

• You're not ugly.. about a 5..

• You're not ugly.

• EVERYBODY looks ugly in graduation hats and gowns.
    Seriously even the hottest chicks at my school looked bad in those things.

So this photo is really no good to judge from.

What Guys Said 12

• Girls like the chiseled, masculine look. You're kind of soft with your facial features and possibly a few pounds overweight. I have the same problem.

That said, you're not going to have issues finding a girl, especially since you appear to be taller than average and just graduated from a legit institution.

• I don't think that you are ugly... You just need to loose weight and increase your self confidence because it seems very low

• Yea weights always been my worst problem :/ I have low metabolism even though I work out a lot

• Pills for what? To lose weight you have to do only two things A. Eat healthier and B. workout...

• Losing weight faster I already work out and eat nearly nothing

• You're not ugly.

Being honest, I would say you should lose a little weight, but, even if you don't, you don't look ugly.

• You don't need to lose weight to get some ass, it would help, but it's not necessary.

You look perfectly capable

Go get em tiger...

• serious... very serious, and as cold as a wall of steel basically

5/10

• A good 6 and keep up the gym work.

• Go to the gym and eat right. You can get women to know you for who you really are, but if you're looking for attraction then you have to lose some weight. I'm not trying to be mean, you aren't a bad looking dude.

• Thanks man I just wanted honesty I know I need to lose weight badly

• Damn OP you look like you pretty tall. Get a nice haircut, get in the gym and start working out and you have so much potential! We're all gonna make it OP!

• Losing weight and hitting the gym would make you a beast.

• Yea most girls look at me like o. o when they first see me xD

• You're a big guy, hit the gym and stand with a bit of confidence, that's my advice

• I already do go to gym just not everyday maybe 4/7 days

• Exercise everyday, you will slim down and you will look a lot better. My suggestion is start doing calisthenics, no gym membership required.

• Id turn your 6 into a 9.5 by losing weight and go to the gym to get muscular.