Guys Girls, would a girl be less attractive because she is thick/big boned/fat?

When I read some comments (mostly about how a person looks) a person (s) comment about losing weight so is someone less attractive if they are heavier?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahha hell no... chubby girls r more attractive basically

1|2
    1|4
    • Good comment, I agree

• Show All
    • No problem!

What Guys Said 7

• There is a difference between a girl being thick and fat. If a girl is thick, that just means she's curvy to me. She has a normal sized waist but a big butt, wide hips, and big boobs. An hourglass or coke bottle figure basically. Think Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, or Scarlett Johnannson. If a girl is just fat, like she has a big pudgy belly, with a muffin top and love handles, no that is not attractive. A girl could have a really pretty face, but if she's fat, then she's less attractive for it. And yes she would become more attractive if she lost weight. For example, I didn't find Jennifer Hudson very attractive when she was fat, but now that she's lost all that weight I think she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all to me, I love bigger, heavier women, well I like skinnier women too but I really like some extra meat on a woman, for lack of a better term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.. I love thick women with curves.. now if she's fat then it can be unattractive but some men like fat girls.. but most importantly are the curves

0|0
    0|1
  • I had to block @Klaatu51 cause he's a f'n idiot that trolls this site, BASICALLY

0|0
    0|0
  • For me thin is less attractive. Thick, big boned and fat are sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most guys don't like fat girls.

1|1
    0|1
  • I dont like bigger girls i like skinny girls

0|1
    0|2

What Girls Said 4

• Not necessarily. Everyone likes something different. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, more people are attracted to someone who is fit, but there are still people who don't like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah getting in shape makes you more attractive. But the good news is, if you're good looking while being overweight then you'll be a 15/10 when you get fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the contrary!!!

I am five foot two and weigh 62 kilo. I am muscular and thick.

I find fashion items look better on a girl with meat on her.

But anyway, you can work anything really

0|0
    0|0
  • Being fit is usually attractive. Most people are physically attracted to others who are of a normal weight

0|1
    0|0