How can I stop being ugly?

Ok, so I'm ugly. No I'm not really pretty and fishing for compliments. I'm ugly. I have thick frizzy hair that's a ugly dirty blonde. I have acne scars and black heads all over. My hair line is pulled back so far my forehead is huge. My eyes are very small and my eyebrows are so light you can't see them. I've tried makeup but my skin is so bad it's looks disgusting and flaky. People say to me "you're just going through an awkward stage" or "someday you'll grow up to be pretty" buts it's bs. I just want to know what can make me more attractive or seem it I guess. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's absolute nothing wrong with you. These happens and you sometimes doubt yourself because some people seems to find it much easier to seek what they are looking for. You're very young and the thing is you simply haven't found the right guy for you. I really like a girl that is simple you know and all she really needs to do is be herself. Basically you just have to have a decent amount of confident, present yourself better, and go out more with your friends. Sooner or later, guys will start to notice you and eventually one of them will be brave enough to ask you and start a relationship with you. Good luck and I hope you find what it is you're looking for.

What Guys Said 4

• Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. So maybe some may think your ugly but some will think you're beautiful. My advice is to not worry too much about it and smile more because happiness is always attractive

• Go to a doctor/dermatologist. Watch youtube videos on stuff to fix things. Be stylish, be confident. wear makeup

• Start loving yourself and really commit yourself to doing so.

• Talk to a dermatologist about the skin is all i can say

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, don't call yourself ugly OK? That's not gonna help you build your self- confidence. How old are you? Believe it or not, some of us do go through an awkward stage when we're younger, but then we get better. Honest! I was like that and I think I'm alright now. Your age has a lot to do with how you feel as well. People feel very insecure at this age, that's normal.

Now for some makeup tips:
    -Try using skincare products to clear your acne/blackheads.
    -Use a brow pencil to fill in your brows since they're too light.
    -Use eyeliner to make your eyes bigger.
    -Consider getting some bangs to make your forehead appear smaller.

• For you hair apply hot oil once a week. And for your skin make an appointment with a dermatologist.