Hair still good?

OK SO I DID THE THING AND CUT MY HAIR! I took 4 inches off and it got kind of curly? Lol I was just wondering if it still looked ok? I've always had straight hair (unless I purposefully crimped/curled it) so I don't know, just some feedback would be bueno😊 thank you!
Hair still good?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• That looks good to me

• Wow, you are totally beautiful. Are you seeing anyone (I ask totally impressed)?

• Aww thank you so much! That's super kind of you to say😊 no I'm not seeing anyone currently lol

• Are you the one who dyed your hair and was looking for ways to get rid of it.

@op yea looks fine

What Girls Said 3

• It's okay, you still look gorgeous. I always prefer a little bit wavy hair than a plain straight 😊😊

• Thank you so much babe! It made me really nervous because I was NOT expecting that to happen😬 Omg thank you so much❤️❤️❤️

• 😊😊 you're welcome

• Looks good!

• Thank you!! I really appreciate your feedback❤️ I was super like "ahh!!" When my hair did the thing😬

• Wavy hair is the best hair I think! I don't remember your hair before but it looks awesome now 👍💁

• It was super straight and super long like it has been for 5ever lol and the one time I switch it up it decides to punk me for the lolz😂 thank you so much though❤️❤️

• it looks good :)