Am I fat, normal or chubby?

I'm just gonna post my height, weight and measurements because I don't know how to post pictures.
Height: 5,2
Weight: 106
Bust: 31
Waist: 24
Butt/Hips: 32

I can post a pic if someone tells me how to do it!

Most Helpful Guy

• To post a pic go here http://tinypic.com/ click on choose file, select the file then hit on upload. Copy the image url and then paste it here.

I can't really tell if you're chubby, fat or normal just by your measurements.

What Guys Said 4

• You are a little skinny. Almost underweight.

• No your not overweight now get off that young lady

• For me a bit too thin. At 5'2" I like women to way between 125 adn 145.

• Upload your pic on any site you use (eg- instagram, Facebook etc), copy the link and paste it here.

What Girls Said 3

• (Minie Rant:Why the hell am I seeing so many females on here that are under 120 pounds. Asking if they are fat? Where are people getting the idea anything under 120 pounds is fat? *takes a pillow and smacks every girl who is under 120 pounds and thinks their fat.*)

Ok back to your questions. Your 6 pounds close to being under weight. For you to be even over weight you would need to be over 135pounds-165 pounds. If you still think you look fat then just do some strength training to tone your body and have more muscle than you do fat%. How much you weigh shouldn't be what you worry about first. You should think or figure out how much body fat% you have. That's what you want to work on having less of. For women a normal amount is 17-21% body fat.

• You are thin. I think if I remember correctly a 31 inch and 24 inch body is around a size 0 - size 2.

• You sound skinny to me.