Guys, will you date this type of girl?

Okay. So i am 157 m and 90 lbs (which is so thin by the way), my guy friends say that i am kind of intimidatibg because i am smart and a sports addict, and a make up geek and loves cooking and baking. my appearance is normal tan skin, doesn't have big breast or what, normal nose, almond shape eyes and a bit thick lips... i really want to hear your opinions.

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are cool things but to say would I date you or not is hard if I don't know you in person.

What Guys Said 7

• The body type sounds fine. I would have to meet you and get to know you first. I can see why they would think you're intimidating but you shouldn't worry about that. Try to be friends with somebody before dating them so you know who they are. I made the mistake of asking somebody out after three days of knowing them and it didn't end that well. Just be yourself and eventually you'll attract somebody. Good luck out there and have a great week!

• you sound hot, so I'd probably "bang" you. And you sound cool, so I'd probably be friend with you. Those two combined makes you dating material, but I'd have to know about your sexual habits before considering any long-term dating..

• Yeah you sound like someone id date. You certainly sound very attractive :D

• I agree with yazanAA, no one can tell if they'll really like someone and date them just by reading something. To find out if something will truly last you must find out in person.

• do you know, i like you

• Would have to get to know you first you sound perfect lol

• You actually sound highly attractive to me, I would love to date you