Are we a cute couple :)?

be as brutal as you wish haha xD
are we a cute couple :)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at that guy, that's the type of guy girls should go for. He looks innocent and caring and the dynamic is pretty nice as well

• THANKYOU, I'm sick of girls going for pricky guys then complaining, women need to sort their taste out if they ever want to be truly happy

What Guys Said 22

• Why especially does it matter?

For the record, the two of you look happy together in that picture (and I think being happy is far more fulfilling than looking cute, don't you agree?).

• You look like a cute couple

• Yes i very attractive picture of 2 beautiful people

• You both look happy, therefore ya.

• yea you two look cute together

• And why not? Any couple can look cute. I don't think I've ever seen two lovers who didn't look nice together.

• Yea cuteness

• Dawwwww look at you two, how cute ! :D

• No. There is no such thing, and it doesn't matter. You are either good together, or you're not, and no one's outside opinion is going to change a thing about it.

• Yes there is. Angelina and Brad make a cute couple.

• No one says it does. But you can think of a couple as being cute. That doesn't necessarily mean they're good together and hopefully people understand that.

• Not in today's day and age.

• yeah you are cute couple don't think people what they say. don't listen to them for me you are

• Brutally honest: Guy seems like a nerd, girl seems like a hardcore weeknd fan. I could be wrong but you guys look happy so it's all good.

• u both look good together

• You're very cute, but I'm not so sure about your boyfriend. I'm sure he has a great personality, but you would be better paired with a hotter guy.

• Ye i know what you mean but a hotter guy? Please has thou seen mah brow?

• what if I find him hot though :P surely we all have different views on whats attractive, to me he's everything and I'm the happiest I've ever been, satisfied in every area of our relationship :)

• You said to be as brutal as I wish. That's my honest opinion.

• Good luck :)

• I don't want to be mean but you wanted honest.
    You look pretty but your bf ummm... Doesn't.

• tbh you look good not your bf

• bit mean :(

• Mcksweg much rude? I know that feel bro

• @Asker i know that but you asked for a opinion and i gave a honest one i dont give a fuck what you think of me get that straight ^_^

• You look mismatched - total opposites, but that doesn't mean anything. You look dark, exotic, and wild and he looks plain, vanilla regular. Maybe a little dorky.

• He looks like a regular guy which is fine. You just look like another type.

• I feel like he's friendzoned and this is a joke...

• nooo, he's my boyfriend as well as my best friend :) which in my opinion is the best relationship anyone could ever have xD

• Nice nose pierce :)
    oh hey look, what's that on your right? (left on pic)

• They say opposite ' s attract

• we're pretty much the same person, we even end up saying the same thing at the same time xD so no opposites don't attract in my case

• yea cute! look like brother n sister :P

• He looks kind of dorky, but all the more reason to give him a fist bump and say "good catch, man" lolol

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, I think you look very cute together :)

• Yas, you're a very adorable couple. :) Best of luck!

• Honest opinion? No, because I think you can do better. But if you like him it doesn't matter what I think.

• there is no better to me, he's my soul-mate :3 he makes me feel like a princess, and actually cares about what I have to say rather than what I can offer him, to me he's perfect and no one has ever made me laugh as much in my life, I learnt my lesson from being shallow in the past and got my heart broken twice by guys whom I only found attractive rather than intrigued by their personality, the first guy left me for another girl and the next cheated on me several times, I hope you learn not to be as shallow as I did, in doing so I found the best thing ever x

• But only in her veiw. After all my 'hate' i really couldn't do better nor would i want to because she is and always will be above everyone else

• @Asker See? Perfect. That's perfect. My thoughts and other people don't matter. :)

@McKSweg: Lie. Not everyone can do better. Let's be realistic. Even though attraction is subjective, I doubt that the hunchback of Notre Dame or the elephant man could have truly gotten someone better.

• You are SOOOO damn cute together!! Don't let people tell you otherwise :) I wish you all of luck... oh my god, now I want a boyfriend, too ;p

• You are very cute. And as long as you both are happy in your relationship, that's all that really matters. :) I wish you guys the best in your relationship.

• Beautiful couple!!!

• Yes, you're both very cute and I love your eyes girl :)

• I think you look adorable together.

• I think y'all are a very cute couple. But it shouldn't matter what others think. Love is love, people should stop worrying about looks so much. Its not all about how people look its about who that person is. :)

• you are awesome <3 my boyfriend is very insecure and others always put him down on his looks and I wanted to post this picture so i can show him that not all people are as judgmental and think the same, so thanks very much xxx

• awww you are very sweet! and I do all the time but it still gets to him but oh well as long as we are happy it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks :) xx

• Exactly :) Just be happy.

• You both look adorable! I think you look like a cute couple.

• I don't understand what a Cute Couple is. You don't look cuter because you're together. Your appearance doesn't change. You are both attractive people sat next to each other. You look happy.

I'd say the actions of a couple could be deemed cute, the way they interact with each other but I don't get how just going out can make either of you cute or that the relationship is cuter than the sum of its parts.

• I think you are a very cute couple! shall we be friends :) HAHA

• Very cute in my opinion. Tho you're cuter fyi

• nop, sorry, no offense

• no, not really. Sorry babe =)
    Kinda a sketchy looking couple.

• Yes, very cute :)