Girls, should I shave my chest or do you prefer a hairy chest? (pic)?

Last year I shaved it but this year I let it grow out. Do you think I should shave it or leave it. It looks kind of light but appears muck darker when wet and I plan on spending a lot of time in the pool this year.
Please vote and feel free to comment if you like
Thanks

[IMG]http://i57. tinypic. com/1zx40b8. jpg[/IMG]

• shave it
    61% (11)
  • leave it
    39% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• X_X bit of a turn on

What Girls Said 9

• You can shave it because mostly girls are attracted to shaved bodies (if u want to attract a girl)
    anyways its upto to you if u want to :)
    by the way you dont have much hair on your chest so its not a big deal. not gross not at all

• Dont shave you look fine

• It so little.. Not off putting so leave it lol. But you could shave it if you like the feeling.

• On my opinion, chest hair makes you seem like your 40. It covers your beautiful chest and makes your abs invisible. But that's just me, so if you want it, keep it, if you don't, shave it.

Hope this helped =)

• Lol, please shave.

• Haha I should separated the voters by age group also.

• don't like chest hair?

• Hot! Leave it!

• I think it's gross but that's just me.

• If you want to shave it, shave it. If you don't want to shave it, don't shave it.

I don't care if my boyfriend has a hairy chest or not and I think that it's fine either way.

• Doesn't seem like you have too much hair. But if you want the neat look, shave away.

• thanks, I do shave below the waist I just don't want to over do it since I'm not 21 anymore