Guys, do you find girls with facial scars attractive? And why/why not?

Just out of curiosity, cause girls sometimes find facial scars sexy so I was wondering if it was the same reversed

• Yes
    29% (5)
  • No
    71% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Let's just say the scar is big enough to notice but not enough to take over all features of the face. So perhaps around an inch long

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot face = hot face

Hot face + scar = (still hot face)

Ugly face = ugly face

Ugly face + scar = (still ugly face)

In other words, if she was already attractive, a scar isn't gonna change that

What Guys Said 16

• it won't bother me. it really adds a unique look to the individual.

• It depends on where the scar is, I'd have to actually see it to really tell you. Most of the time a scar on a girl's face isn't all that attractive, but it's also a really minor thing (especially a scar that's only an inch long).

As for why a scar on a girl's face isn't usually that attractive, attraction to girls by guys are heavily based on a perfect and healthy look. It's just how most of us are wired. This isn't as true the other way around, as attraction to guys by girls have other impulsive factors such as strength and experience (which scars show).

To be honest I think a lot of the other replies here are unrealistically nice in saying that scars aren't unattractive on girls on average. Though often times it's so minor it doesn't really come into play.

• np with that... that's fine with me basiclly!

• I don't know I think its pretty hot depending on where its at

• WTF? Who in their right mind would? What next? Who finds lepers sexy?

People are so fuckin weird

• EYE PATCHES ARE ALSO PRETTY COOL... NOT!

• I suppose it depends. They CAN add character...

• Hella. Our beauty lies in our imperfections.

• If it's a small scar then it won't bother me but it wouldn't make me find her more or less attractive

• I don't really find it attractive in particular. But not a deal breaker.

• If you like her or care about her, those little flaws or scars are very easy to lost past.

• Depends on the scar

• Pics needed

• Honestly a fuckin scar couldnt cover her beauty so from that point of view hell yeah

• Scars on guys make women feel he's dangerous and interesting. Guys aren't usually looking for that in women. It's not a turn-off but it's not attractive in itself.

• depends on how many scars and how they look? but there are people who see only hearts not faces.