Would you date me?

I'm 19, from Boca Raton Florida, a college student, am told I'm funny and fun to be with, love dancing and sports, am about 5'7, am 110 pounds, have natural 36D breasts, and am a huge animal lover and family girl. Would you date me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't! wanna know why? Because Your pictures are fake. I did reverse google image search, You're a fraud!

www.google.com/search

• Unless you truly are savannah montano I guess?

• @aledeeurope, high five. Love how easy it is to catch pic frauders.

• I'm not going to fight with you. If you believe me, great. I'd love to chat and get to know you. Either way, you're entitled to your opinion and beliefs.

What Guys Said 37

• Your username empathizes 69... and your profile asks us to message you for pictures... I'm going to say you're a guy :O

• That's what I thought. Lol. Probably girl's ex bf or something

• 69 is a worldwide know number for sex and specifically oral sex

• Well, I see it in other ways. It brings me good luck and has shown up in good times in my life. Why does everything always (or almost always) have to be about sex? I'm not singling you out specifically (or males) but people in general. Does anyone else have a favourite number that they're fond of?

• date sure, im open to dating any girl. any further than dating? who fucking knows lol.

• Tbh, I'd give you a chance because of how beautiful you are and I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem because you sound like a great girl but if I didn't like you as a person I couldn't date you because I'd just be using you for your body and that's not right

• You seem like a very nice guy with good morals. Hard to find sometimes these days. :)

• Ahh. So they get bossy sometimes. Yeah, bossiness is something my little bro is so good at he should add it to his resume when he gets older.

• Yeah. I think I'm too nice to them so they try to boss me around sometimes lol

• probably. I'd give you chance, if that's what you're asking...

• Looking at your profile pic I'm assuming you're not running into alot' of guys that want to just "date" at your age?

• I'll pick you up at 6:00.

• The problem isn't other people the problem is you you're super picky of a person when it comes to dating so if people don't ask you out don't blame them blame yourself for being picky I think I have already answered this question for everybody else.

• I'm not super picky at all. I like nice guys with similar interests. :)

• Oh ok I just found out that your a cat fisher lol

• Okay. Believe what you wish.

• Those are all good things but to say if I would date or not, I have to know you in person, otherwise it's hard to decide :)

• Ughhh... fine, I'll grab my passport.

• Well duh...

• 1|0
    • I love Family Guy. And you're entitled to your opinion. Your mind's made up so there's nothing anyone can do to change what you think or believe. That gif made me laugh. :)

• i been fishing in Florida... and i just caught a catfish

• I've never been much into fishing, but I love surfing. And you're entitled to your catch of the day. It's yours so there's nothing I can say to make you hand over your opinion... er... fish.

• Yes I would, but I don't exactly attract girls. We could be friends at least. I live in Orlando Florida.

• I'm up for friends, too. :) I love meeting new people.

• Who in their right mind wouldn't?

• Someone who can see a troll? catfisher?

• Don't you think I wasn't playing along?

• It's fun to out troll them once it starts.

• 36D?

Why not.

• In a heartbeat

• Yes lady you are nice lookin'

• I get the vibe your using someone's picture.

• Nope, that's me. But you're entitled to your opinion and that's okay.

• I haven't seen you around town so I guess not.

• Suuuure? Why not

• I might go on a date just to see how it goes.

• 2|1
  • yes, i would... if that is you in your profile.

• Yes, it's me. :) Interesting username. How'd you come up with it? It's very cool.

• I would definitely date you! :)

• Would you date me yes 😍😍

• People are so desperate , who cares if she's a catfish anyway... i don't care if your some dude

• Haha. Thanks. But I'm a girl. Although I do have some guyish interests like gaming and I'm big on cars and I can burp better than some of my guy friends. :) It's a gift. Haha.

• Too far away and probably too young. Also not entirely sure if this is a fictional character or a real person..

• Yes, although I could do without your measurements. But absolutely! Family girl? Let's get sometin to eat, ma'am!

• what are you standards for a man? I am asking because I just got into a huge argument on this website with somebody about something similar.

• Date a woman whom, in her bio, put "message me for pics"?

No

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 1

• Wow you're beautiful even though im not a lesbian, I can tell you are a lovely person and im sure you will find someone for you. You're perfect and im pretty sure guys are falling at their knees, someone is worshiping you right now ahaha no but anyway im sure you are awesome real or not real :) Have fun dating people I guess... but having big breasts must annoy you, it would annoy me aha sorry random. Anyway respect yourself and others apart from the assholes :'D