WTF... All eyes on crotch?

So being inspired by this wonderful spring weather I decided to wear a light linen shirt and some tight fitting light blue leggings with high boots that pop my carve muscles! But the problem is I've noticed that today everyone was staring at me below the belt? First I realised it with men and they kinda had a lustful or shameful look on their face but then I realised a few chix were kinds staring too? being paranoid I Constantly checked myself today to see if I had a camels toe down there or if something was wrong but it wasn't the case? I live in a white area being the only black girl and I think this leggings show my curves more than other pants I've worn! Secondly I do not have a thigh gap. My inner thighs have like a 2 cm gap between tthem!! Is something wrong with me, why am I being stared at it kinda started becoming uncomfortable because nearly everyone I passed today had their eyes glue down there? Should I worry or just get rid of these pair of tight fitting leggings or not worry at all? Help

How can I post a picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are funny as hell. You all wear tight fitting clothes that you know are going to make guys look then get upset when they look. If you wear tight pants, people will stare.

• Not all women wear tight clothing. Secondly I do not dress for eyes, I dress to feel comfortable!

• Dear negative Nancy some people just dress nnicely to feel good, and secondly just because it was tight does not necessarily mean it was *slutty, thirdly how exactly would you know what is and what is not comfortable for wwomen! And why does wearing lose clothes suddenly mean people won't look?

• If your attractive they are going to look regardless of what your wearing. If your really trying to say that your don't understand why wearing tight clothes makes more guy stare at you then your not going to understand any explanation regardless of how simple people make it. I didn't say it has to be slutty or anything like that. The fact that is it tight shows off things and guys are going to stare more then if you were wearing something loose. that is just a fact.

What Guys Said 7

• There are different ways to post a picture. One of the easiest and safest is to pick a site where you can upload pictures, then copy the link to it and post it on here. tinypic. com, photobucket. com, flickr. com, imgur. com are the first ones to jump to my mind.

• In my experience women tend to look at crotches, sexual attractiveness notwithstanding. I often catch a friend of mine looking at my crotch, and she's engaged to her girlfriend. Nevertheless I often have a 'my face is up here!' moment when we start a conversation...

But the guys I can't explajn, our pervy eyeasnging usually goes straight to the boobs...

• Post a pic of the outfit and we might be able to say.

• Being the only black girl in an all white neighborhood will get you stared at regardless of what you were.

• This is true, but does not account for eyes being on the crotch.

• Well the asker said she's wearing tight blue leggings, so cameltoe would probably catch people's attention. I know she said that she checked and it wasn't the case, but it's definitely possible there was something showing that shouldn't have been showing.

• well first i gotta ask you, how would you describe your legs? and do you have thick inner thighs? maybe your leggings were tight enough on the spot between your legs that guys were looking at that spot. maybe they thought that was very cute how your leggings was showing the shape of it and the second question is how tight was your leggings?

• you probably have very toned thighs and toned inner thighs and maybe to some guys, your leggings show off the roundness of your vaginal spot. either way, be confident on showing off your curves

• How big is your clit? maybe it drew some eyes.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably because it was revealing, but no SO much. When you wear leggings, you're supposed to wear shirts that cover your crotch. Truly, you can wear whatever you want, but this is to avoid situations such as yours.

• It would be better to advise if we knew what they were staring at and why. Only way to really tell is if you had put a picture up.

• Was your camel toe showing? That's probably what they were looking at.

• She said in the description that she didn't have camel toe

• I think I was like a paranoid person checking today and camel toe was the first thing to come to mind but I didn't pick up on one everytime I checked, so it couldve been that

• @asker They must've thought you looked really hot. :)