This is just a random question, and I wouldn't do this but would any of you want to date me? I want to know if I am boy worthy?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• no i don't wanna end up in jail basically

• You are beautiful but don't ask this question please because it doesn't make sense ... I can't determine if I would date you or not based only on your appearance. I must know you in person to say I would/wouldn't

• Honestly yeah. I'm 17, and yeah, I definitely would based on your face.

• Plenty of young boys would be interested in dating you.

• Well I wouldn't date you because you're 14 but you're cute and I'd try to set you up with my brother who's your age

• You're 14 and that's underage. Even if you weren't 14 I couldn't say one way or the other because you only have your profile pic to go on.

You would have to give at least some detail about yourself or what you think makes you boyfriend material.

• well your face certainly looks nice but i don't know anything more about you

• I'd date you if I were 15 myself which I thankfully am not.

• No. You're like 4 years underage, 11 years younger than me, and about 8-ish years from reaching the point of acting like an actual young adult.

But BOY worthy? All you have to do is look good and not be annoying, and you're in lol

What Girls Said 0