Guys, Do guys REALLY like short girls?

So, I'm only 5'2", and some people say that they find short girls attractive. Does height (especially when you're really short) really matter?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer taller but most guys like short girls basically...

although u r not THAT shorts... so don't worry

What Guys Said 20

• I am 6' 3". In the year I have been dating I have dated all the way down to 5' 1". I would not go shorter then that but it was ok. Sex was a little different since my head is basically over her head when I am on top. But it would not stop me from being with her. It all worked out.
    My current girlfriend is 5' 4". I like 5' 7" to 5' 10" best though.

• Im going to answer this question honestly and it works for 95% of the questions asked on this site.
    EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND LIKES DIFFERENT THINGS, SOME GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND SOME won't. THERE'S ALSO MORE TO SOMEONE LIKING YOU THAN HOW YOU LOOK.

• I like girls who are shorter than me for the most part. Anywhere from about your height to around 5'8 is my preference. But I have found some girls my height (give or take a few inches) extremely attractive. Something about height is intimidating to most guys but I don't see it as a problem. As long as you have a pretty smile and a great personality you are fine in my book.

• I actually prefer shorter women. It looks more feminine and it is less intimidating. I also know quite a few guys who don't like taller women simply because they hate the idea of having a girlfriend who would be taller than them in high heels.
    Most men are surprisingly sensitive when it comes to their own height, so finding a woman who is shorter would simply make them feel better about themselves.

• 5'0 to 5'5 is ideal for me. But then again, I'm only average height. There are plenty of people much taller than me.

• Most of us just like girls who are shorter than us. So yeah, we like short girls.

• Most guy prefers a shorter girl than they are, however I have seen some guys dated a girl that is exactly as tall as they are and if not 2 inch taller.

• A lot of boys find short girls attractive

• When you're a short guy like me a girl that's shorter than me is excellent. I've been lucky though since 3 of my girlfriends were an inch or two taller than me and it didn't matter to them.

• for me they have to be tall enough to kiss comfortably for a long time in a standing position, that and shorter than me

• Honestly to me, i dont give a shit about a girls height. But since im 5'5 its hard for me to find girls taller who would like me cause i am short, and some of them are shallow :(. But honestly a girls height to me doesn't matter at all

• It's a preference; but guys do prefer girls shorter than them. I personally think girls in the range of 5'8"-5'9" are at an attractive height.

• They're easier to kidnap and are cuter in my opinion

• Are you serious? you're just 15. And I've dated girls both very short and tall, but prefer tall, but it's not a horrible thing. It's not something you can change, so don't worry about it. And again, you're 15, you will likely grow a bunch of inches.

• Yes and no.

Yes, I'd date a short girl and no it doesn't matter.

• As long as she isn't a total midget and looks like her age group it's all cool

• 5"0 and above is not short

• Most guys like girls who are shorter than them.

• I like tall girls because I find them more feminine and because I'm tall myself but to most guys it doesn't even matter so you'll be fine, don't worry about it.

• I prefer her to be taller than me when she has her heels on ONLY, but shorter than me when she doesn't. I have this thing where she's ultra sexy when she's taller than me with her heels ON