Guys, will guys like me if I have a bit of belly fat?

I'm not huge, just a bit pudgy. I'm so self concious. do you think I could ever find a boyfriend?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, you probably shouldn't worry about it as much as you are. Don't listen to what the world is telling you. Yeah it wouldn't hurt anybody if we all got in shape, but you don't have to be a size 0 waist with DDs for somebody to like you. Just be who you are and eventually someone will be attracted to who you are, not just what you look like. I've liked an array of different shapes and sizes. I do have a preference, but the more I get to know somebody the less that preference matters. So just stay true to yourself, and if you're bothered that much by your size then go jogging every other morning and change your diet around. Don't take everything people say in high school to heart because before long you'll be out of there and in the real world. Good luck and have a great year!

What Guys Said 6

• Yes there are chubby chasers around. Personally, I'm not into it, but this site seems to be loaded with them, Like ridiculously so.

I haven't even looked at the other opinions here, but I'm sure they will go crazy with this topic you made. expect marriage proposals from them soon. they're really desperate.

• Yeah i like it

• You will have no problem finding a boyfriend. Many of us find a soft belly and curves very sexy.

Don't let the stereotypes of the adds and bikini models make you think you are not beautiful.

Bigger softer curves are sexy and healthy.

• You could but you would still be less attractive. I prefer a little bit of abs

• a lot of guys wouldn't care

• Just a little it's fine. But share a pic