What do people think of stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on my hips, thighs and legs. I'm 16 and haven't worn shorts in 3 years because i'm so embarrassed. I look at other girls and see nothing on them and it makes me very insecure. I hate going to school when it gets hot because i'm the only one wearing jeans and everyone else has on shorts or dresses. Does anyone have the same issues?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, show off your tiger stripes, they're unique and beautiful.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I see nothing ugly about them as long as they are not severe. Most guys won't care or even notice the common stretch marks. Try not to worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • start going to the gym or being more physically active and lay off junk/fast food or you can sit, do nothing and keep eating filth.

I have stretch marks too but I'm muscular. But I read its because my body is growing.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not how it works. Plenty of girls have stretch marks despite just being normal size, just because they grow quickly. If you have stretch marks because you're muscular, why do you think hers must have happened because she got fatter?

• I love bigger women with stretch marks. I love a butt that has stretch marks, thighs that do, bellies that do boobs that do.

0|0
    0|1
  • They don't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks on a chick? No big deal

But if a guy has them, Thats him down 2 points / 10.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i have many but dont specifically try to hide them

0|0
    0|0