Guys... What's hotter?

What do you think is hotter looken in a girl...

• Blonde
    19% (4)23% (8)21% (12)Vote
  • Brunettes
    48% (10)34% (12)39% (22)Vote
  • Red head
    19% (4)17% (6)18% (10)Vote
  • Black hair
    10% (2)14% (5)12% (7)Vote
  • Muilty color hair
    4% (1)12% (4)10% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair colour doesn't matter, but the personality and the looks do!

Anyways if you are talking about hair colour I would go for a burnette

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Hair color really isn't that important. Big boobs don't do it, either. I'm looking for a cute face and a girl who isn't obese.

3|0
    0|0
  • Hair color doesn't make a girl hot. A hot girl is hot regardless of hair color.

4|1
    0|0
  • Hair color isn't a big deal tbh. It's how you wear it to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • F - The ability to spell.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep yep yep. It takes more than a hair colour to make someone beautiful or hot. However, I've always been a fond of brunettes more than I am with blondes; that is just my preference though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the girl, some suit different colours better

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends you should choose a hair color that brings out the color of your eyes and accent your features. Especially since there's so many shades to choose from

0|0
    0|0
  • THE hottest is natural light blonde hair, but it's very rare. But regardless, you can have a beautiful girl with any hair color and every hair color has ugly people as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brunette or black hair usually

0|0
    0|0
    • why though why can't natural blond or red ever be attractive i dont get this?

• @lonelylillie13 they are often so hot. Riley voelkel, amanda seyfried Emma stone all very attractive. They're just not my go to of what's most attractive in my imagination
      Girls have the same gene for red or blonde hair so red heads and blondes are genetically related. Meanwhile brown hair and black hair come from the same gene. The hair colors are literally two different types of people on the genetic level. Something psychological draws people to one kind or another. As a black haired guy I may be interested in black/brown cause they share some similar genes with be based on related hair. I'll still get attracted to a redhead blond but not what my mind naturally thinks of I guess. The root really is generic I think

• well i like dark hair guys because light hair reminds me of my brothers, and its better to mix genes to achieve the best variance and avoid diseases so i would think the opposite would be true, so we will agree to disagree then.

• Redheads forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde and brunettes cowgirls...

Howdie...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the order of hottness to me, redhead, black hair, brunette, blonde, multi

It's funny though, I usually wind up with blondes, I'm a dirty blonde myself. I've never dated a red, though I wish I could

1|0
    0|0
  • I like blonde celebs like Kat Upton but I like this girl my age who has black hair but my ex had brunette so I'm tied right now lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5