Rate this woman from 1 to 10?

Rate this woman from 1 to 10?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Very pretty girl, too much makeup, not a good photo, and don't know anything about her personality, so really can't give her a rating.

2|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• Nude makeup, aka, no makeup will be your one true chance to wake up being happy. Why do you need "rating"? I think getting told numbers can be very demeaning to your confidence, my opinion is show a fabulous natural smile, go for a jog or something when you feel your endorphins need a little lifting, and say how lovely you look. That then would throw your "rating" off the charts because being confident brings about a beauty better than any aesthetic or physical attribute :) OlderAndWiser has a point. Personality really is more important, and that can't be depicted best in photos, despite pictures telling 1000 words...

0|0
    0|0
  • About a 5/6.

She's a face full of make up
    I don't think that photo is very flattering either.
    I would have to see other pics to truly tell.

But from what I can see is that she has average facial features that is enhance with make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very pretty looking beyond yr make up which I don't think you need.. Show us a natural looking pic of you to rate you better.. Your make up overtakes your facial features... 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue... She's pretty, but has too much makeup on that exaggerated her lips and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 out of 10

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 8/10 nice lips

0|1
    1|0
  • I would say 7.5

0|0
    0|0
  • 5, just my opinion.,,,,,,,,, her lips are too big, and i dont like girls that look too girly dolly like that

0|1
    0|0
  • 4. she looks fake.

0|1
    0|0
  • 5, I'm sorry, I'm sure she is higher but she is just not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hot obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • like her lips, so hot i would rate 6/10

0|0
    1|1
  • 6/10 for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10

WAY TO much makeup, obviously hiding something.
    fake white/blonde hair.
    Baboon ass Fat lips, looks like she got punched in the mouth.
    Drawn on eyebrows look cheap.

Obviously trying way to hard.

1|0
    1|2
    • Her hair is naturally blonde. Take your correspondingly small thoughts and penis elsewhere loser

• Show All
    • this girl is obviously pretty just wearing some makeup. and her roots are blonde so obviously it's natural. you just sound like a idiot whos insecure with yourself.

• @veronica44 Yeah, thanks for trying to personally attack me because you don't agree with my opinion but I am quite happy with myself thanks, and I am not an idiot or have a small penis.

Just because you don't agree with an opinion doesn't make the person an idiot or insecure.
      Those kinds of shaming tactics are sad and childish.