Be honest! How can I look better?

I'm just a regular plain jane. I don't wear makeup other than just red lipstick here and there. Be honest! How can I look better? I have tough skin give me advice!

Be honest! How can I look better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not saying this just to be nice, but I actually think you're quite pretty. Just my opinion though.

As for looking better... like some other people have said, you could try getting rid of the braids. I don't think they look bad, but I bet you'd look nice without them. You might also want to try lip gloss. Clear or colorful gloss would make your lips look a bit plumper, but you could also try a plumping lip gloss if you wanted to make a bit more of a difference. Again, you can get it in clear if you can't find a shade you like. That's all I'd really suggest, though.

What Guys Said 9

• hmm. . . I know all about women's fashion. Girl, here's what I want to know. I want to know what you look like with your hair our. If it's naturally curly/frizzy you'll look like party Jane

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

How about it?

• You have to train real hard at the gym and wash your face a lot with special skin moisturizing bar plus put vit e on your face, plus Vaseline as well Tyra Banks uses that. Take the braids down let your hair out

• How much weight are we talking about? I'm tall but not fat

• Light weight training just to keep in shape and to get that high pro glow; Also drink a whole lot of water its good for your skin

• Is it possible for you to make your eyebrows darker somehow? if so that would help ya out a lot ^_^. Would make it make you hair a little better.

• Change your hairstyle I guess

• You look pretty good to me.

• we can all look better! so don't be too hard on yourself..

• Straighten your hairs

• Tbh you look goid but you have to figure out something for your hair otherwise you are perfect 😊

• Some guys make like braid but I don't think I would... your skin looks fine to me. You don't look fat or anything.

What Girls Said 13

• You need to smile...

• I think you are beautiful. The braids add character, and you seem to have a good underlying bone structure. I'd recommend learning how to contour your face with make up as that'll emphasise your structure. I'd also play around with some lip liner and lip glosses to make your lips look more voluminous.

• I actually love your braids on you. I think your eyebrows needs to get wax... which is the most important in freaking the face. Once you get them thread or wax fill them in a bit with a eyebrows shadow with a TINY bit of vasaline. That's about it.

You're a pretty girl.

• You look fine to me.

• I think you look beautiful. If you want to spice it up, maybe some fake eyelashes to go with the lipstick?

• I think a smile would do you good. You're already pretty.

• You have a cute face, I would probably change your hair up, that is about it. Probably go for some natural, thick waves? And a darker lipstick would not hurt.

• Smile! I can't think of anything because you already look nice. So just smile I think

• you're really pretty! good go with you natural look, some guys/girls kill for it. dont change for anyone you look fine.

• I think you're pretty. And red lipstick is enough in my opinion.

• I really don't like the braids... Get rid of them, the rest is fine.

• Not a fan of the braids. You seem a bit chubby but I can't tell. You could try dropping some pounds if you are.

• Your lips are so thin! maybe u should try wearing makeup; some eyeliner and mascara wouldn't go a miss. Maybe also fill in your eyebrows