Do you like this dress for prom?

Do you think this is a good dress for prom? Also does it look good on my body and with my skin tone?
dress

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like it :) It's simple but pretty, great colour, and looks good on you :)

What Guys Said 6

• The cut of the dress is pretty good, it fits your form well. There is a bit of oddity at the back the way the straps work that I'm not overly fond of, but it suits your shape pretty well. I'm not a fan of the colour on you though, I think it would look better in a different colour. I'm also not a fan of how the zipper is emphasized. It really stands out and is the dominant feature in the back.

It looks good, but I think you could find something better, to be honest.

• Really nice dress

• it's okay dress for the prom

• Sorry but in my opinion it is dell not to discurise you just to help you.
    Better to try another one that which matchs for your skin tone and personality good luck 😄

• It looks nice and simple and not overly dramatic unlike some of them of course.

• it's ok not a big fan of the colour though may just be how it has come out in the photo

• It's not that orange in real life

What Girls Said 6

• The dress is absolutely gorgeous and suits your skin tone perfectly.. The only downside to it is the fact that the zip is extremely prominent.

• im not a huge fan of it.. but im that girl who likes sparkly kinda obnoxious dresses lol. I think it looks good on you & the color suits you well. just be aware that it looks like the type of dress that shows any sort of stomach, so if you eat dinner beforehand or at prom then it might give you a little gut (even though you're skinny & look to be in good shape) just a thought! :)

• It's an okay dress for prom, but I honestly don't think it matches your skin tone.

• It's beautiful and goes great with your skin tone so yes it is a good dress for prom :-)

• It's nice but just okay in my opinion

• I think it doesn't suit ur skin color