Are thicker legs unattractive?

I really hate my legs, most people tell me they're really skinny but they're not like SKINNY skinny. I lost 50lbs and my arms, chest, waist, stomach (everything else) got so much slimmer but my legs moderatley went down but I think they're naturally curved and fuller and I'm pretty insecure about them. My thighs are thick too. What legs do you prefer?

Skinny:

Are thicker legs unattractive?
Fuller:

In between:

• Skinny
  • Fuller
  • In between
i4.mirror.co.uk/.../...5718998oTextCS_63423495.jpg

would you consider those full enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuller and in between are the best, I voted for in between though.
    The ones in the update are too full, I would say those are fat legs.

What Guys Said 15

• http://oi60.tinypic.com/1zx8ggk.jpg k i1127.photobucket.com/.../Saaya312.jpg k img001.lazygirls.info/.../...1_o_wMDEQOu.sized.jpg if your legs look what in those pics, that's what I consider attracted/can't take my eyes off of her. Not what's in the 1 pic lol

• my thighs look like the girls in the second picture but the others are way larger than me

• Well you're good then and they'll attract men ^_^ unlike #1 LOL

• Fuller or In Between. The legs you posted in those two look great. But the legs in the update I would consider Fat.

• I'm not sure what you mean by fuller, but the legs in the second picture are waaaaaay more attractive than the legs in the first one. I'm not a fan of skinny girls, and tbh with you the girls in the first picture look like skeletons.

• I like all legs. They are the sexiest part on a woman's body for me.

• Fuller legs will get more attention and look more healthy

• All of those look skinny to me...

• Skinnier looks better but fuller is still good

• i4. mirror. co. uk/.../...5718998oTextCS_63423495. jpg

This is what I consider super sexy. I am a big girl lover and she looks hot to me.

• Fuller for me.

• I chose In between but the best would be muscular. U should have added that Option

• Thicker legs are the most sexy thing ever.

• Skinny legs aren't attractive.

• They're OK to be thick AS LONG AS her top half of her body is proportionate to it. I see girls with no top half at all, but have thick legs all the time, yikes

• Your 'fuller' legs aren't really that full. Doesn't look any different to me.

• what do you consider full?

• The first person I can think of is look up a girl on Instagram called 'xammasi'

• oh i see

• The skinny legs look like they'd be better suited to a FLAMINGO! The fuller and medium examples are sexy!

What Girls Said 13

• Those legs look toned and slim (all of them)
    Not sure why you are insecure

• because i'm the only person i know with legs that aren't stick thin

• Y would u want stick thin legs? A little meat on them looks good

• Skinny legs look best on catwalks, social media, photos, health promoting advertisements. And best with heels, but that isn't to say thick legs (bigger than what you posted) isn't nice.

• If those are fuller, then mine are enormous.

• photos from the back aren't always accurate but it was the best one i could find that is closest to mine

• Well hell if that's considered fuller and thicker then I must have tree trunks for legs.

• I see no pictures of fuller legs..

• what do you consider to be fuller legs?

• Marilyn Monroe would be my example of a healthy beautiful body. Models in the 80's decent, an example would be Cindy Crawford, or all of the Victoria Secret models - healthy weights.

Models now are scary thin. Fuller legs would fit in my opinion a size 14 pant. Models now who are anywhere from 5'9 - 6'2 are averaging about 110lbs, size 0 - 2, which is ridiculously thin.

I think most men like a woman with a figure.

• FYI did you know Victoria Secret models are considered plus size models! Insanity! A VS model is too large by the fashion industry ( which bombards us with what's attractive) and they would not be asked to do a haute couture fashion show.

• I like all of them. All legs are usally nice when you have nice skin. I think you are over reacting. Your legs are probably fine

• If anything in in between and fuller thighs look better than the thin ones

• i want skinner legs too

• Women are insane... those are considered "full"? lol

• did you see the update? is that not full enough?

• image not visible

• i like the second and third one

• Wow THOSE are considered FULL legs 😩

• alllllllll goood