Are thicker legs unattractive?

I really hate my legs, most people tell me they're really skinny but they're not like SKINNY skinny. I lost 50lbs and my arms, chest, waist, stomach (everything else) got so much slimmer but my legs moderatley went down but I think they're naturally curved and fuller and I'm pretty insecure about them. My thighs are thick too. What legs do you prefer?

Skinny:

Are thicker legs unattractive?
Fuller:

In between:

• Skinny
    24% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
  • Fuller
    33% (7)70% (16)52% (23)Vote
  • In between
    43% (9)30% (7)37% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i4.mirror.co.uk/.../...5718998oTextCS_63423495.jpg

would you consider those full enough?

0|1
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuller and in between are the best, I voted for in between though.
    The ones in the update are too full, I would say those are fat legs.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• http://oi60.tinypic.com/1zx8ggk.jpg k i1127.photobucket.com/.../Saaya312.jpg k img001.lazygirls.info/.../...1_o_wMDEQOu.sized.jpg if your legs look what in those pics, that's what I consider attracted/can't take my eyes off of her. Not what's in the 1 pic lol

0|1
    2|1
    • my thighs look like the girls in the second picture but the others are way larger than me

• Well you're good then and they'll attract men ^_^ unlike #1 LOL

• Fuller or In Between. The legs you posted in those two look great. But the legs in the update I would consider Fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what you mean by fuller, but the legs in the second picture are waaaaaay more attractive than the legs in the first one. I'm not a fan of skinny girls, and tbh with you the girls in the first picture look like skeletons.

0|1
    1|0
  • I like all legs. They are the sexiest part on a woman's body for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fuller legs will get more attention and look more healthy

0|0
    1|0
  • All of those look skinny to me...

0|0
    0|1
  • Skinnier looks better but fuller is still good

1|0
    0|0
  • i4. mirror. co. uk/.../...5718998oTextCS_63423495. jpg

This is what I consider super sexy. I am a big girl lover and she looks hot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuller for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose In between but the best would be muscular. U should have added that Option

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker legs are the most sexy thing ever.

0|0
    1|0
  • Skinny legs aren't attractive.

0|1
    2|0
  • They're OK to be thick AS LONG AS her top half of her body is proportionate to it. I see girls with no top half at all, but have thick legs all the time, yikes

0|0
    0|0
  • Your 'fuller' legs aren't really that full. Doesn't look any different to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • what do you consider full?

• The first person I can think of is look up a girl on Instagram called 'xammasi'

• oh i see

• The skinny legs look like they'd be better suited to a FLAMINGO! The fuller and medium examples are sexy!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Those legs look toned and slim (all of them)
    Not sure why you are insecure

0|0
    0|0
    • because i'm the only person i know with legs that aren't stick thin

• Y would u want stick thin legs? A little meat on them looks good

• Skinny legs look best on catwalks, social media, photos, health promoting advertisements. And best with heels, but that isn't to say thick legs (bigger than what you posted) isn't nice.

1|1
    0|0
  • If those are fuller, then mine are enormous.

2|0
    0|0
    • photos from the back aren't always accurate but it was the best one i could find that is closest to mine

• Well hell if that's considered fuller and thicker then I must have tree trunks for legs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see no pictures of fuller legs..

2|0
    0|0
    • what do you consider to be fuller legs?

• Marilyn Monroe would be my example of a healthy beautiful body. Models in the 80's decent, an example would be Cindy Crawford, or all of the Victoria Secret models - healthy weights.

Models now are scary thin. Fuller legs would fit in my opinion a size 14 pant. Models now who are anywhere from 5'9 - 6'2 are averaging about 110lbs, size 0 - 2, which is ridiculously thin.

I think most men like a woman with a figure.

• FYI did you know Victoria Secret models are considered plus size models! Insanity! A VS model is too large by the fashion industry ( which bombards us with what's attractive) and they would not be asked to do a haute couture fashion show.

• I like all of them. All legs are usally nice when you have nice skin. I think you are over reacting. Your legs are probably fine

0|0
    0|0
  • If anything in in between and fuller thighs look better than the thin ones

0|0
    0|0
  • i want skinner legs too

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are insane... those are considered "full"? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • did you see the update? is that not full enough?

• image not visible

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the second and third one

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow THOSE are considered FULL legs 😩

0|0
    0|0
  • alllllllll goood

0|0
    0|0