Girls, whats your beauty routine?

What is your beauty routine , what kind of skin do you have , and the name of the products?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I workout daily, keep a healthy diet to keep my system clean so my skin can stay fresh and acne free.

And for the rest I keep my nailsl manicured and hair well condition and get monthly facial massaged along with body waxing :p and for the last finishing touch some natural makeup to go along with it...

What Girls Said 11

• on my face i use mary kay products. i use the microderm facial stuff and the moisturizer that comes with it. great stuff, higher price, but lasts forever!
    body, i use dove body wash or ANYTHING from bath and body works that smells like coconut. and i make my own body scrub with coconut oil, 100% pure shea butter and 100% pure cocoa butter and a raw sugar or brown sugar. makes the skin glow and feel amazing, especially if you are at the beach a lot.

for dry hair or scalp, i do a warm organic coconut oil treatment.

to make sure i don't get pimples or to close my pores, i use a mint julep mask and after that i use witch hazel to thoroughly cleanse as well. nails are done with olive oil soaks as well. lip balm.. i make my own or buy eos in summer fruit.

• I have normal skin. but, I do have blemishes. less actual pimples, more black head prone. I have to have 2-3 facials/week to keep them down. It sucks. Right now, I am using a clay mask every week. And, I use Philosophy acne cleanser set. It works really good actually. I use a conair face brush cleaner (I don't have $ to buy a $200+ clarisonic). It helps as well as Conairs facial steamer. I also use tea tree oil and tea tree primer for my face by Nyx. It REALLY evens out my skin tone. Ever since I have been using tea tree, I rarely wear make up.

• I have very oily skin, but luckily I'm not acne-prone. Wash my face with clarisonic cleanser and my clarisonic in the morning and night. Moisturize with homemade aloe vera gel after morning face wash, and with sweet almond oil after night face wash. Exfoliate my face and body every other day or two with a sugar/oil mixture. After showers I moisturize my body with raw shea butter. coconut oil pulling when I wake up in the morning (you can google "oil pulling" if you aren't sure of what it is). Coconut oil, mango butter, and castor oil for my hair. Blah blah blah

• Skin type: Oily/ Not acne prone
    Morning: Coconut oil and Vitamin E mixture on my face
    Followed by Neutrogena Fresh forming cleanser
    Followed by Neutrogena Toner
    Followed by any random face moisturizer

Night: Same as morning but I use more Vitamin E oil under my eyes

Every week : Exfoliating 2x with St Ives exfoliating scrub
    A clay deep cleaning mask
    If I remember: Vitamin C, honey and lemon juice mask ( Homemade) I created it with the idea that it will help give my face a glow. It does! But I don't recommend it on sensitive skin.

Anddd I drink lots and lots of water.

• Remove makeup with coconut oil
    Was face with cetaphil gentle liquid cleanser
    Take clears sonic and use cerave oily skin cleanser
    Tone with water and apple cider vinegar
    Origins grapefruit serum
    Cerave oily skin moisturizer
    Coconut oil on the eyes

• I don't have one because I'm not a consistent person. The only things I do are wash my face, put lotion on, and when I feel like it I'll use a face mask every once in a while. Here's what I look like incase you're curious.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1453083-how-scary-am-i

• Use simple cleanser to get of the make up, then most days I will use shu uemura cleanser, massage my face for about 30seconds and then use a clarisonic device and then rise it off. After this I will use a moisturiser (usually Kiehl's ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE GEL CREAM).

It's a long process especially when you are tired but my skin is pretty good so it's worth it.

• I personally wash my face then put on mascara and a little bit of eyeshadow not to much mascara unless special occasion

• usually nothing at all XD In the evening a paula's choice cleaner thats about it.
    Altho during the day I often use sunscreen from paulas choice

• Moisturiser
    eyebrow shadow
    mascara
    DONE!

• Wash face with hand soap, wash and condition hair with strawberry suave. I'm white with blonde hair.