Have I got an unattractive body?

I am a 15 year old girl and i guess because of my age i'm really concious of my body, and i feel really gross and not skinny enough. I look a bit more bloated in these pictures than usual becaue i haven't worked out in a while. I really am looking to get a gym membership and lose weight and tone up, because i feel kinda yuck. But yeah, is my body unnatractive?
Have i got an unattractive  body?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I think you're too young to be putting pictures like this online but to answer your question, no. You actually have an extremely attractive body

• You call this an unattractive body?

lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../photo.jpg

• I see absolutely nothing unattractive about that body. Looks very nicely shaped.

• Your body is fine.

• Its pretty good for your age you beautiful body

• Im not saying cause Ill end up in jail

• I you're definitely slim.

• you have a great body and since your 15 i won't take it any further. lol

• You do not have an unattractive body at all and that's as far as I'm gonna take it since you're 15

• I didn't think you care @Your_boss960 because you sound shallow, immature, and stuck up in every comment of yours I've read. What I was saying is that just because the asker does not have the same body type as you doesn't mean that she should lose weight and that your body type isn't nearly as desirable as you think it is. Also, way to block me for giving you some constructive criticism. That was definitely the mature thing to do

• @Your_boss960 * I didn't think you'd care

• @asker thanks for sticking up for me. That girl always posts shallow and immature comments like that and I just ran out of patience for her. Also, I wasn't just being nice I really don't think you have anything at do to be self conscious about. I feel kind of weird saying this about a 15 year old but you have an amazing body

• Your body is totally fine kid (that sounded very wrong). Seriously, chill out.

• Your body is a far cry from being unattractive. You're 15, you're still growing. Don't sweat it.

• you look fine to me man

• I think you have an attractive body... It's just you who think it's not that nice

• You seem pretty damn beautiful to me

• You look magnificent :)

• You have a attractive body 👌👌😋

• no you look fine so don't worry

• Yess nice body :P

• you look gorgeous

• No, you are looking nice still if upu want to do reduce that is up to you but your good enough in my opinion 💕

What Girls Said 10

• i honestly think you look great hon! be careful posting pics like that on here, being under age and having some creepy people lurking. but honestly, you're not "not skinny enough" at all! you have a nice shape too. if you want to tone up, that's fine, but don't do it just because you're worried you don't look good or that you're "gross" because trust me you're definitely not!

• You're totally fine. I actually would prefer to be closer to your size, my arms look like toothpicks (hopefully weight lifting will help that though). There's nothing wrong with toning up, though, plus exercise does way more than benefit your outward appearance---it makes you feel great, boosts your mood.

• noo!! Your body is so nice!! I wish I have toned and flat tummy like yours!! Just maintain a good balance diet and healthy workout routine you look great!

• Thanks, but i feel like my stomach is really chubby and not toned! But i am going to work really hard to get really fit, and thanks :)

• You are not chubby at all!! "Workout because you love your body, not because you hate it." is always my motto! You already look great, if you want to continue toning up then use that gym membership you plan on getting! (: Good luck!! I am working really hard to get a fit summer bod too!

• You have a fine body. Don't let anyone tell you you don't. And don't think that you don't.

• Compared to me yours is nice!

• You're 15, be fine with your body

• get out of here lol you look great. you've got a really nice curve to your body! trust me.

• I know right

• You're still growing. You look okay. You could maybe loose a few lb though

• You're crazy if you really think she needs to lose weight. I'd much rather date someone who looks healthy and has some curves like the @asker than a girl who's as skinny as a toothpick like you and so would almost every guy I know

• I think he was just being nice and sharing his opinion... there's no need to be rude, you sound very immature (and that's coming from a 15 year old...) @Your_boss960

• You sound very upset. @asker

Calling someone a toothpick is not nice. Just in case you didn't know.

I'm sorry that I don't find this type of body attractive. I wouldn't want to look like this. But you can because you're probably happy the way you are.

• I don't want you to feel bad but i don't really like your body. I think you should exercise a little bit more, for my tastes. You don't look healthy