Is my body what guys look for?

Hi there,
I am 16 years old. I am 5'8" and weigh about 145 pounds. I am 34B and I have a medium size butt (which come with medium-sized thighs, but my legs are "nice" I guess) . I have curves but not a lot. I play basketball and rugby so I am athletic (but no six pack aha)... I get self-concience at times because all my friends are like 5'3" and 100 pounds... So I just want to get your opinion if this is what guys look for, and if not what do they?

Most Helpful Guy

• The height is very good the weight is a little to much depends what you look like

What Guys Said 9

• It sounds like you have an attractive body from your description but honestly I can't say if you're what I look for in a girl without seeing a picture of you. Don't post a pitcure if you're not comfortable with it though

• Yeah you're about right for your height and weight.

• without a pic, we can only go your stats, so i have no idea if you carry that weight well. if you're muscular or flabby. So based on numbers, I'd say you can lose a few pounds. If you posted a pic you would get much better opinions.

• A lot of guys do.

• Girl u have curves my type 😍

• need a pic if you want me to judge how you look

• what is ur skype?

What Girls Said 0