Girls, how do I look?

Girls, how do I look?

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• O. o very handsome!!! 8.9/10

• You look normal, not too good looking but not unattractive at the same time :)

• 8 look, 0 for low selconfidence. i have said it before... mature confident guy is what a woman wants nowadays, not an insecure boy asking on forums to rate him... come on... u know, u r good looking, now just work on your self love and confidence

• if i rated numbers, you'd benefit from a smile :)

• I would give you a 1

• 10 again! You're hot, do marshmallows catch flames around you?

• are you a beaver
    cuz dam

• hot... all I'm gonna say

• You're attractive 👍

• you're cute

• pretty good, 7 out of 10 at least :)

• Good looking, but sadly that is all just average joe.

• hotttt <333 omg i would date u in a heartbeat ;) i love ur eyes and ur hair is perfect ;*

• I would date you. But your hair is too long especially for that hairstyle. And that hairstyle is dated to me. And too thin for my liking.

• Yes! You're a cutie

• I think you're pretty good looking - about a 7 closer to 8 ;) You also look like you have a nice figure, and chance of another photo with a smile? :)

• You are attractive but I think a different hairstyle and different facial hair would make you look even better